1. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 18:45
    Hello,
    Is there any way to become a member of RHP without having to provide credit card information or name and home address information?

I could send a money order, perhaps, but that includes self-identifying information. Can I send a cashier's check to the UK from the US?

I don't care for providing a credit card number because my name is on the card. I don't care for pay-pal either.

Is there no way to send a payment without personalized information that shows up with the payment?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 19:12
    Paranoid much?
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    24 Jun '14 20:11
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Hello,
    Is there any way to become a member of RHP without having to provide credit card information or name and home address information?

I could send a money order, perhaps, but that includes self-identifying information. Can I send a cashier's check to the UK from the US?

I don't care for providing a credit card number because my name is on the ...[text shortened]... there no way to send a payment without personalized information that shows up with the payment?
    Actually, you have to take the mark of the beast before you can buy anything online. Sorry.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Jun '14 11:04
    You can post a money order, but make sure it is clearly marked with your user name.

Postal details here
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    26 Jun '14 04:08
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Hello,

I don't care for providing a credit card number because my name is on the ...[text shortened]... there no way to send a payment without personalized information that shows up with the payment?
    Oh come on Magnus, we all know it's you. 😛
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    27 Jun '14 04:19
    Miss Oleum, I'm quite certain.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree