1. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    30 Jul '14 20:30
    Hi all,

It's time.

In a tradition dating back to 2006, the infancy of the relations between chess and fantasy football, we hearken back to the good ole' days while recognizing that we are about to make some more.

Dynasties. Comebacks. Incredible feats of foresight. Ingenious insults.

Welcome to RHP Fantasy Football 2014.

Those who participated last year have first-dibs on signup spots. Currently, 7 of last year's 10 players have signed up (an email has been sent to the email you were using last year for the league-another reminder email will be sent for you three to renew your teams). However, this year we are expanding to 14 teams, so at least 4 spots are open. Post here (or message me) if you are interested in proving your multifaceted chess/FFB talents. Priority will be given to those who have participated in prior editions of fantasy football.

Are you not entertained? Are you NOT ENTERTAINED? (You will be).

abejnood
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Jul '14 15:421 edit
    Originally posted by abejnood
    Hi all,

It's time.

In a tradition dating back to 2006, the infancy of the relations between chess and fantasy football, we hearken back to the good ole' days while recognizing that we are about to make some more.

Dynasties. Comebacks. Incredible feats of foresight. Ingenious insults.

Welcome to RHP Fantasy Football 2014.

Those who participate ...[text shortened]... ntasy football.

Are you not entertained? Are you NOT ENTERTAINED? (You will be).

abejnood
    Overwhelmed by the huge response yet?

Hmmmmm... guess not.
    (I suppose I should check my email.)

Got a date for the draft?
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Aug '14 21:21
    count me as intereted though I am not really informed about the proceedings.

I will be on vacation starting Sunday however...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree