1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Jul '17 12:58
    If you are not receiving email, and your settings indicate that you should, please visit your "My Home" page, and check if a warning is shown regarding "bounced emails". A big red box will contain a link to reset the bounce count, which you should use if you want normal delivery to resume.

More details, if you are interested :

If you are currently seeing this warning, this means, in the past, your email provider has returned your email to us for one reason or another (normally "address not known" for new users, but if you are registered member, it could be your inbox is full, for example.)

Email providers really don't like services (such as RHP) persistently sending email which cannot be delivered, and in the past we allowed 5 bounces before turning of further attempts at delivery.

This has changed, now just 1 attempt will be made. This is because we must keep the number of bounces to a very small percentage of total mail sent or risk being blacklisted.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '17 15:57
    Originally posted by @russ
    If you are not receiving email, and your settings indicate that you should, please visit your "My Home" page, and check if a warning is shown regarding "bounced emails". A big red box will contain a link to reset the bounce count, which you should use if you want normal delivery to resume.

More details, if you are interested :

If you are currently see ...[text shortened]... p the number of bounces to a very small percentage of total mail sent or risk being blacklisted.
    Don't worry I have on "ignore" anyway 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree