Thank You

Thank You

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I

Moves
26 Jan 05

I would like to thank Pulsatilla.
You called me in this site and I would like to dedicate you my actual rating. You "earned" it.😵

P

Moves
26 Jan 05

It is a honour to be your friend and a delight to see you reach the heady heights over 2400 🙂.

n

Moves
27 Jan 05

Well if Ironman31 is thanking Pulsatilla for bringing him on to this site, perhaps Pulsatilla may wish to thank me, for introducing *her* on to the site?

And of course, without my having introduced Pulsatilla, then there would be no Ironman31!

And then of course those jealous / trouble making types (you know who they are) who attack and insult Ironman would then be attacking Akizy.

I think Akizy owes me, big time.

h

Moves
27 Jan 05

I would like to thank google for introducing me to this site. Thanks dude. I owe you. My rating is your rating.

To google!

s
The 17th coming

Setefilla

Moves
27 Jan 05

I like to dedicate my new (and now rapidly falling) rating to the twin perils of subscribing and the 2005 Championship. Too many games, need self control.....aaagggghhh

P

Moves
27 Jan 05

Originally posted by Martin Kearns
Well if Ironman31 is thanking Pulsatilla for bringing him on to this site, perhaps Pulsatilla may wish to thank me, for introducing *her* on to the site?

And of course, without my having introduced Pulsatilla, then there would be no Ironman31!

And then of course those jealous / trouble making types (you know who they are) who attack and insult Ironman would then be attacking Akizy.

I think Akizy owes me, big time.

Thank you Martin for introducing me to RHP and chess, I hope we can remain friends 🙂

NM

The Great US of A

Moves
27 Jan 05

I found this great site from a close friend (which is actually no longer active).

To you!

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
27 Jan 05

I would like to sue the bloke who introduced me to this site:

He has cost me roughly three hours of each day for over a year now!

T
Bill Bailey Fan

Black Book Store

Moves
27 Jan 05

Well I'd like to slag off my young bro for introducing me a number of his mates and four of mine to this site! I am loosing my life to a game I am not that good at. But, getting better 🙂 A few years ago I could beat my bro and my mates but now they are all good players and my brain is struggling to keep up. I enjoy clan games with similar rated players but also enjoy tournament games against big players - except when they easily rip out my guts with a broken bottle opening. Not sure if that is correct opening name.

KG

Moves
29 Jan 05
1 edit

Well...ummm.....errrrrrr.........
I would like to thank my parents for giving me an opportunity to play chess. I would like to thank my uncle, my aunt, my cousins (just for fun). I would like to thank my grandparents (again just for fun). I would like to thank the Lord (the big guy up there!). I would like to thank my entire organ systems for keeping me alive. I would like to thank each and every cells and tissues present in my body cos they alwys kept me in flesh and blood. I would like to thank myself for playing chess at the RHP. I would like to thank IronMan31 for being an unequalled source of inspiration. And I would like to thank........um.............er................ That's all!

Ooops.... I missed out one....... I owe a lot to RHP more than anyone else!

m
Look, it's a title!

Run, it's offensive!

Moves
29 Jan 05

m
Look, it's a title!

Run, it's offensive!

Moves
29 Jan 05

n

Moves
29 Jan 05

Originally posted by mateulose
[b]WTF would Akizy be accused for?
Akizy would be attacked in exactly the same manner that Ironman, or come to that, Manchester United have been, historically.

Because in any field, where any individual, team, or organization exhibits excellence, there is always some small minded, jealous, twisted, swivel eyed, froth mouthed individual (who can I mean?) who will make it their business to denigrate instead of congratulate.

I guess some people get that way because they were never loved enough as a child.

Though in other cases of course, the irrational jealousy stems from nothing more than stunted intelligence or low self-esteem. A big hug to all those so afflicted.......

S
Love gave me wings

Turfed Out

Moves
29 Jan 05

The English Pirate

London

Moves
29 Jan 05

Originally posted by Martin Kearns
Akizy would be attacked in exactly the same manner that Ironman, or come to that, Manchester United have been, historically.

Because in any field, where any individual, team, or organization exhibits excellence, there is always some small minded, jealous, twisted, swivel eyed, froth mouthed individual (who can I mean?) who will make it their busines ...[text shortened]... ng more than stunted intelligence or low self-esteem. A big hug to all those so afflicted.......
Who are Manchester United?