Gary's Gay Lovers

Gary's Gay Lovers

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C

East London

Moves
15 May 05

I know some of you are bent on gary so I thought i'd link you to this page where gary was beaten by a woman...
http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1254283

D
Unicorn Equestrain

New York

Moves
15 May 05

Originally posted by CenterNut
I know some of you are bent on gary so I thought i'd link you to this page where gary was beaten by a woman...
If you performed like him perhaps people would feel the same way about you and you wouldn't feel so left out...aw... besides, Judit Polgar is THE woman, I'm not suprised she beat him sometime.

C

East London

Moves
15 May 05

Originally posted by Dfthd
If you performed like him perhaps people would feel the same way about you and you wouldn't feel so left out...aw... besides, Judit Polgar is THE woman, I'm not suprised she beat him sometime.
sounds like you're sticking up for your boyfriend..

b

Moves
15 May 05

LOL. Can someone please tell me why this thread is titled 'garys gay lover'??

N

The sky

Moves
15 May 05

Originally posted by bobbob1056th
LOL. Can someone please tell me why this thread is titled 'garys gay lover'??
I am not sure. I am not sure what's the point of the rest of the posting either. Maybe it was an attempt to offend as many people as possible in one short posting:

1. Women in general, by implying that losing against a woman is somehow worse than losing against a man
2. Heterosexual admirers of Kasparov, by implying that they must be gay (this doesn't necessarily follow from the first posting, but the follow-up seems to confirm that it *is* meant to imply that anyone who defends Kasparov is his gay lover (I am not sure how women fit in here...))
3. Gay admirers of Kasparov, by implying that they don't really admire him for his chess skills, but only for sexual reasons
4. Gay people in general, by using the term "gay" seemingly without any other reason than to ridicule a group
5. Admirers of Judit Polgar, by implying that she couldn't have won if Kasparov really were a great player

Did I forget anyone?

OTOH I might just have missed the point completely. 😉

b

Moves
15 May 05

If Kasparov were really a great player, no one would be able to beat him, as chess is just a drawn game as simple as tic-tac-toe (exaggeration)

D
Unicorn Equestrain

New York

Moves
16 May 05

Originally posted by bobbob1056th
If Kasparov were really a great player, no one would be able to beat him, as chess is just a drawn game as simple as tic-tac-toe (exaggeration)
Kasparov is the greatest, everyone has to admit that even if they don't like him simply because of the results he achieved. And he's not a damn computer so people can beat him. Nobody performs the same way every single day just like how nobody playing black is going to shuffle his knights around and let white develop.

b

Moves
16 May 05

LOL. But computers lose also, they are not perfect, but I see what you are getting at because at least they are more consistent.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
19 Sep 05

Originally posted by CenterNut
I hate to say this... but, I never thought people were that stupid! GM Judit Polgar just recently also broke the World's record at simul. She walked 10 miles, playing chess all the way, and won 90+ percentile of all her games. Obliterating opponent after opponent. This is THE woman who gave Gary a thrashing! Go GM Polgar!

1...c5!

Your Kingside

Moves
19 Sep 05

Hahaha...wrong. SUSAN Polgar, Judit's sister, broke the simul record. Sorry.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
19 Sep 05

It's difficult - if not even impossible - to be gay and play chess well. I don't believe I've ever heard of a homosexual male who became World Chess Champion. I hope there never is one, because the homosexual community to be sure would escalate the publicity in all the media.

NS
blunderer of pawns

Rhode (not an)Island

Moves
19 Sep 05

Originally posted by powershaker
It's difficult - if not even impossible - to be gay and play chess well. I don't believe I've ever heard of a homosexual male who became World Chess Champion. I hope there never is one, because the homosexual community to be sure would escalate the publicity in all the media.
Your closed-mindedness is matched only by your ability to resurrect threads that are 4 months old.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
19 Sep 05

Originally posted by powershaker
Wow! Time for somebody to get banned from the forums.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
19 Sep 05

I heard a rumor that Deep Blue was gay. That's why he had to stay in the closet.

S

London

Moves
19 Sep 05

I thought this was the chess forum , not the sex forum , surely you are supposed to be talking about the game , you know Kasparov blundered , he may have lost one game , but he still has a plus score against her , and one other thing , why did Kasparov not play 3...a6 , 3...Nf6 seems a bit odd to me.