1. Moo
    Moves
    31 May '05 03:43
    I figured since everyone under the sun has started writing about bowman I figured I would to seeing how I am kind of bored. So who here thinks bowman is cool?
  2. Joined
    20 Apr '05
    Moves
    31 May '05 19:01
    Originally posted by Blitz00
    I figured since everyone under the sun has started writing about bowman I figured I would to seeing how I am kind of bored. So who here thinks bowman is cool?
    I was annoyed when I started that thread. BTW, it's Bowmann. If you start a thread about someone, you should spell their name right.
  3. In your face
    Moves
    31 May '05 19:251 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 00:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    17 Jan '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 01:31
    Originally posted by invigorate
    Sadly you are wrong. One thread is centred on bowman and the other discusses Bowmann.

Both threads (and players) are pointless. Both threads encourage Bowmann. Being notorious is ok. But being notorious in a chess sites forums is more than a little sad.
    It is quite funny when you think about it. He must be a real Leroy Brown...
  6. Standard memberJoe Fist
    Troubador
    Land of Fist
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 01:39
    Originally posted by Pullhard
    It is quite funny when you think about it. He must be a real Leroy Brown...
    baddest man in the whole damn town?
  7. Standard memberFat mans revenge
    Pennywise Says Hi
    Up from mainstream
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 02:39
    Originally posted by Joe Fist
    baddest man in the whole damn town?
    Badder than old King Kong...

Jim Croce, great song...

-Fatty
  8. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 03:09
    Originally posted by Fat mans revenge
    Badder than old King Kong...

Jim Croce, great song...

-Fatty
    But meaner than a junk yard dog???

I just don't know about that...

We would have to measure his bark to his bite.
  9. Moo
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 03:141 edit
    lol thats pretty funny. And I was referring to the game Bowman. Go to hypegames.com there is a game called bowman its pretty cool. And I found a forum somewhere were it discusses the game also alot of people like it...........................................Na Im just messin with ya this is a pretty much pointless thread. I am just waiting on people to move in my games so I wonder around the forums posting from time to time.
  10. Far far away
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 06:59
    I think if Bowmann is to run for the presidential elections he would gain bunch of votes as well as international support from all chessers all over the world! He is pretty popular!
  11. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 09:46
    Bowmann perhaps from a long line of Bow Men.. In times long past this Englishmen taught their children the art of the long bow from an early age. There were inter village archery competitions rather like the premier league in football.
    The Bow Men were as strong as an ox with wirey sinews in their fingers.
    Historians reproduced a medievil long bow plan. Many said a bow of that size could not be strung and could not be used... A master bowyer made the bow and proved them wrong... you just had to be incredibly strong to use one.

12. Joined
    19 Mar '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 13:23
    Originally posted by Tirau Dan
    Bowmann perhaps from a long line of Bow Men.. In times long past this Englishmen taught their children the art of the long bow from an early age. There were inter village archery competitions rather like the premier league in football.
    The Bow Men were as strong as an ox with wirey sinews in their fingers.
    Historians reproduced a medievil long bow pla ...[text shortened]... yer made the bow and proved them wrong... you just had to be incredibly strong to use one.

Judging by the frustrated and snipey nature of Bowmann's posts. I think we can be pretty confident that he is not in possession of a long bow.
  13. In your face
    Moves
    01 Jun '05 14:31
    Originally posted by demonseed
    Judging by the frustrated and snipey nature of Bowmann's posts. I think we can be pretty confident that he is not in possession of a long bow.
    Sniping at people from long range, then disappearing back into the shadows, jeering and waving his fingers in the air. Sounds about right. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree