1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 19:311 edit
    I like to play fairly fast games offering 1 day timeout 0 timebank,but I can see why many players don't pick up my invites,especially before/during weekends.
    I think the option to have games with 3 days t/b would be a good compromise between playing fast and not be timeouted if you don't login for a day or go out for the weekend.
    I'd like particularly games with 1 day t/o+3 days t/b or even 3 t/o+3 t/b.........
  2. London
    Moves
    23 Oct '05 20:10
    Originally posted by Ravello
    I like to play fairly fast games offering 1 day timeout 0 timebank,but I can see why many players don't pick up my invites,especially before/during weekends.
    I think the option to have games with 3 days t/b would be a good compromise between playing fast and not be timeouted if you don't login for a day or go out for the weekend.
    I'd like particularly games with 1 day t/o+3 days t/b or even 3 t/o+3 t/b.........
    Rec'd
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '05 07:06
    Great idea! I agree completely.
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 17:26
    I would also like to have the opportunity to create games with no timeout but with very large timebank,for example a game with 0 days t/o +40 days t/b or longer.......
  5. Mumbai, India
    Moves
    28 Oct '05 14:05
    Great Idea! I fully support it. I myself would prefer games with 1 day timeout and 3 day timebank. Also, 1 day timebank would be great. I would actually prefer 1 day timeout and 1 day timebank. Many of us want to play fast games, but then 1 day time out and no timebank is a risk for all of us. Very little timebank of say 1/3 days would be great to have!

Currently, I am either forced to play 1 day timeout with no time bank or 1 day timeout with 7 days time bank.
  6. Joined
    19 Jul '05
    Moves
    04 Nov '05 18:37
    I like fast games!! Good idea!!
  7. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    12 Dec '05 17:58
    Russ,still waiting.......
  8. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 17:10
    Please,please,please..........
  9. omnipresent
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 17:19
    Did you send feedback about this?
  10. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 17:21
    [yoda]
    Not far. Patience! Soon you will be with him. [/yoda]
  11. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 17:24
    Originally posted by angie88
    Did you send feedback about this?
    No,because it usually takes a good week for the answer and I know Russ watches often this forum.
    The fact is that there are already a lot of tournaments with 1 day timeout and 3 days timebank, so I don't see why this time setting is not available when creating an open invite......
  12. Joined
    23 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '06 10:07
    I would also like to have the opportunity to create games with no timeout but with very large timebank,for example a game with 0 days t/o +40 days t/b or longer.......
    I agree... I would equally like 0 day T/O and 10 day or 20 day T/B options for fast play
  13. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    15 Jan '06 10:21
    Originally posted by sevenstar
    I agree... I would equally like 0 day T/O and 10 day or 20 day T/B options for fast play
    i would like the option for a SERIOUSLY fast game : 0/0.5.
    0 timeout and 12 hours timebank ....

i would only use them on weekends when i wanted a game in a day.

of course they would need to come with some flashing red warning signs.
  14. Joined
    23 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jan '06 21:43
    bump
  15. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    06 Jun '06 12:53
    Bump again,I still wish that option.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree