1. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    19 Nov '05 23:03
    Some of you out there have entered all 3. The reason there is 3 is so that more people can get a chance to enter these tournaments. I'm not mentioning any names, but I do think you all should be considerate of your RHP neighbor and withdraw from the ones you have entered with exception of one of them.

Do yourself the favor as well. By entering all 3, you're going to be giving yourself almost 120 more games on top of what you have.
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    19 Nov '05 23:09
    No, they are duels. And I just could not resist myself...
  3. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    19 Nov '05 23:30
    Originally posted by Aiko
    No, they are duels. And I just could not resist myself...
    You're right, they are duels. I misunderstood when I was looking at the pairing. Regardless, learn self control. The tournaments are for everybody.
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 00:04
    Hmmm, still seven who entered all...
  5. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 00:25
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Hmmm, still seven who entered all...
    And the same goes for them.
  6. DonationChris
    Site Admin
    Wimbledon
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 00:52
    Noone need worry - we will create as many tournaments as people wish so that everyone gets a chance to play in as many tournaments as they like.

Yes, the reason we created three at the same time was to give an opportunity for lots of people to enter, but if they all fill up too quickly with the same people entering, we will just create more!

And if anyone is concerned that they are always missing out on the next one when it is created, just let us know and we will reserve you a spot and enter you automatically.

-Chris
  7. Standard memberdweezil
    Canuck savant
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 02:57
    Originally posted by Chrismo
    Noone need worry - we will create as many tournaments as people wish so that everyone gets a chance to play in as many tournaments as they like.

Yes, the reason we created three at the same time was to give an opportunity for lots of people to enter, but if they all fill up too quickly with the same people entering, we will just create more!

And if any ...[text shortened]... created, just let us know and we will reserve you a spot and enter you automatically.

-Chris
    Thats great, I was going to withdraw from two, because zakkwylder did have a good point and I was feeling a little guilty. Thanks Chrismo!
  8. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 03:05
    Originally posted by dweezil
    Thats great, I was going to withdraw from two, because zakkwylder did have a good point and I was feeling a little guilty. Thanks Chrismo!
    In light of Chrismo's post, I shant make ado over the matter anymore. However, its commendable that you were going to. Some others just don't care around here.
  9. Standard memberdweezil
    Canuck savant
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 03:34
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    In light of Chrismo's post, I shant make ado over the matter anymore. However, its commendable that you were going to. Some others just don't care around here.
    Fairs fair, right? Now giggle when I poke your tummy. I love that! 😀
  10. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 03:39
    Originally posted by dweezil
    Fairs fair, right? Now giggle when I poke your tummy. I love that! 😀
    HUHOOO!
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 08:18

And if any ...[text shortened]... created, just let us know and we will reserve you a spot and enter you automatically.

-Chris
    Is this a new policy?

I haven't been able to enter any tournaments for my rating (high 1428 in last 30 days) since I came out of provisional status because they all fill up too fast. This time I just lucked out to see the tourney before everyone jumped on it.

And since you are here, is there any way we can keep the players who have once had a higher rating but are now at a lower rating (because of massive timeouts by leaving the site for a time) from entering these lower rated tourneys and basically using other players in the tourney as steppingstones so they can get back to their higher level? It's become a habitual and constant problem.
  12. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 11:34

And if anyone is concerned that they are always missing out on the next one when it is created, just let us know and we will reserve you a spot and enter you automatically.
    Wow, is that a new policy?
    I like duels, so I don't feel I need to resist entering all tournaments anymore...!
  13. Joined
    20 Jun '03
    Moves
    20 Nov '05 16:20
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Is this a new policy?

I haven't been able to enter any tournaments for my rating (high 1428 in last 30 days) since I came out of provisional status because they all fill up too fast. This time I just lucked out to see the tourney before everyone jumped on it.

And since you are here, is there any way we can keep the players who have once had a higher ...[text shortened]... tones so they can get back to their higher level? It's become a habitual and constant problem.
    You have only played 32 games in over 2 years. You should visit the site more often and you will have no problems entering tournaments.
  14. Standard memberOtis
    Lucky Patzer
    Ohio University
    Moves
    22 Nov '05 03:58
    make another 1400+ one
  15. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    22 Nov '05 04:16
    SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree