1. girls imaginations
    Moves
    15 Dec '05 23:58
    i have asked before and my question wasnt really answered. how do i analyze, by myself no engines involved. how do i, what am i looking for, and anything else i should know. any help is great. thanks.
    -trallphaz
  2. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 00:23
    Originally posted by trallphaz
    i have asked before and my question wasnt really answered. how do i analyze, by myself no engines involved. how do i, what am i looking for, and anything else i should know. any help is great. thanks.
    -trallphaz
    Read, Taskavatchchinskov's book on "analyzation of chess positions"
  3. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 00:31
    Originally posted by TRAINS44
    Read, Taskavatchchinskov's book on "analyzation of chess positions"
    Here's a link:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Taskavatchchinskov&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
  4. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 00:32
    I recommend Silmans book How to Reacess Your Chess. It assume a certain level of competancy which if you don't have you should probably be studying tactics.
  5. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 00:35
    -trallphaz
    Think about what you're asking. Does it make sense?
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 00:59
    -trallphaz
    I see that in another thread you ask which is the shortest check mate.......

The best advice that I can give to you is that you need to learn some basics and some basics patterns too.
    A great site that can help you is chesscafe.com and more specifically the "Novice nook" columns,they are very useful and enjoyable to read and are righ for beginners.
    There you will surely find a lot of stuff that can help you.

http://www.chesscafe.com/heisman/heisman.htm
  7. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:03
    Originally posted by Ravello
    I see that in another thread you ask which is the shortest check mate.......

The best advice that I can give to you is that you need to learn some basics and some basics patterns too.
    A great site that can help you is chesscafe.com and more specifically the "Novice nook" columns,they are very useful and enjoyable to read and are righ for beginners.
    T ...[text shortened]... ll surely find a lot of stuff that can help you.

http://www.chesscafe.com/heisman/heisman.htm
    Don't forget my Lessons 😏
  8. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:081 edit
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Don't forget my Lessons 😏
    Your lessons are pretty useless for an absolute beginner like the guy who started this thread.

In this forum he asks which is the shortest checkmate,I doubt that he'd spot a queen sac to get a double check followed by checkmate.......
  9. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:11
    I doubt that he'd spot a queen sac to get a double check followed by checkmate.......
    Hence the lessons 😠
  10. girls imaginations
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:29

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:34
    your such an idiot. jukst because ive never analysed before dont mean im not really good. also im not an absolute begginer, ive played all my life. i started the c.m. thread to have a place for people to brag about their shortest check mates. gese
    You tell 'im, TrollFace!

I see from your profile you like fast games. You must slow down if you really want to make better moves. But it seems to me you cannot analyze your games without higher help of some sort. If you knew how to play better, you'd already be doing that 😕
  12. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 01:582 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. back in business
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 12:341 edit
    Die,damned moron,I was trying to help you as I pointed you to an excellent site for learning purposes.
    ah always so polite and helpful ravello. btw check out how your friend TRAINS44 is doing against me...

Game 1622917
  14. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 13:06
    Originally posted by Jusuh
    ah always so polite and helpful ravello. btw check out how your friend TRAINS44 is doing against me...

Game 1622917
    I've been checking it from time to time 🙂 but still, let's save the comments untill the game ends...
  15. back in business
    Moves
    16 Dec '05 13:19
    Originally posted by wormwood
    but still, let's save the comments untill the game ends...
    yeah. of course, practically, game is already over. but let the man play...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree