1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 09:40
    Rather than hold back the evolution of this site by trying to support legacy browsers, from time to time we take a step forward that may require users to upgrade.

Testing during development, and by the community here, guarantees support for most browsers, but if you are using an antiquated browser, please consider upgrading if possible to avoid potential problems later.

If you are using IE 5.n or above, or Firefox on any platform, then you should experience no problems. If you are an Opera user, please upgrade for free at http://www.opera.com/. IE users on Mac should switch to Safari or Firefox right away. IE on Mac is no longer supported by Microsoft or this site.

If you are at all concerned about support for your browser, please post in this thread with OS and exact browser version details.

-Russ
  2. Standard memberRONOC
    On a wave
    Cornwall
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 17:31
    So exactly what should I do then 'cause I'm using a IE on a mac 9.2, in laymens terms please, I've looked at firefox on the net but as far as I can work out it is not compatible with mac9.2....help, thankyou in advance.
  3. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 19:25

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Moves
    02 Feb '06 19:56
    i thought i posted something but maybe i didnt submit it.

I dont want to re-post it if it was considered inappropriate.

was it deleted?
  5. Joined
    26 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '06 08:13
    But I wouldn't recommened IE 7 Beta! I tried it last night and it was crashing all over the shop! 🙄
  6. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    03 Feb '06 08:38
    Originally posted by Steve Exeter
    But I wouldn't recommened IE 7 Beta! I tried it last night and it was crashing all over the shop! 🙄
    Thats odd. I am running IE7 beta on both my laptop and desktop at home. So far I have had any problems.
  7. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '06 10:13
    Originally posted by Steve Exeter
    Wait a sec? Netscape crashes, IE 7 crashes... That may be your problem right there. Tell me, which browser did you install first?

Also, have you considered that there may be a bigger problem with your very computer?
  8. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    03 Feb '06 11:41
    I just read the FAQ and it says this site is tested against the most recent versions of IE, Firefox, Opera and Mozilla. You can add the most recent version of Netscape to that list because Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla and Netscape are essentially the same browser (renderwise).
  9. Standard memberrroselavy
    Fresh Widow
    Moves
    08 Feb '06 08:232 edits
    Originally posted by ronoc
    So exactly what should I do then 'cause I'm using a IE on a mac 9.2,
    Wow. No offense, but perhaps you should modernize your OS.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree