Message print out

Message print out

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TIL

Moves
30 Sep 06

Could somebody please tell me how I can view my messages to opponents and then print the out. when I click on my messages it tells me I have no messages, but I have not deleted any of them. Hope some kind person can help in this, Roy Bowker.

TokerSmurf

Bonnie Scotland

Moves
30 Sep 06

Originally posted by THIRD IN LINE
Could somebody please tell me how I can view my messages to opponents and then print the out. when I click on my messages it tells me I have no messages, but I have not deleted any of them. Hope some kind person can help in this, Roy Bowker.
i dont belive that the site stores the messages that you have sent - just those that have been received (and those are deleted once more than X days old).

unless you mean messages sent during games. these can be viewed by clicking the "Message Log" link when viewing the game in question.

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
30 Sep 06

Originally posted by THIRD IN LINE
My Home, My Messages, My Sent Messages, All your sent messages will be stored here for 30 days.
In addition, If the recipient has deleted your message it will no longer appear in your sent messages.
You can also select 'Email backup' to be emailed your messages as they are deleted.

TokerSmurf

Bonnie Scotland

Moves
30 Sep 06

Originally posted by IM4Y2NV
My Home, My Messages, My Sent Messages, All your sent messages will be stored here for 30 days.
In addition, If the recipient has deleted your message it will no longer appear in your sent messages.
You can also select 'Email backup' to be emailed your messages as they are deleted.
My mistake 😳😳😳😳😳

;(_8(|) DOH!!!!