1. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 00:37
    After 10 beers, i am sitting in front of the Chocolate easter bunny i was given last week.

The question is this....where do i start eating ?

Do i start chomping on it's little ears ?Do i bite it'sa ss? or do i bite it's face off ?

You do realise i've probably munchied my way through this bad boy by the time you replied...right ?
  2. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 00:46
  3. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 00:52
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    After 10 beers, i am sitting in front of the Chocolate easter bunny i was given last week.

Do i start chomping on it's little ears ?Do i bite it'sa ss? or do i bite it's face off ?

You do realise i've probably munchied my way through this bad boy by the time you replied...right ?
    Man. I'm jealous -- somebody already bit the head off of the chocolate Christ I got.

What really gets me is how this kind of thing is always hollow, instead of solid chocolate. I got a chocolate tomb last Easter, and of course it was all empty inside too.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    14 Apr '07 01:43
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound

Bite it where you'd like to be bitten if you were an Easter bunny. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree