1. Standard memberEnglish Tal
    Phoneless
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jun '07 14:51
    ... and I'm not spamming, I'm simply re-sending the idea from a long while ago.

Why not have the ability to enter a 'B' team in clan leagues? (Different players, obviously)

Ok, ok I've gone over the pros and cons many times over; by and large most of the larger clans struggle to keep everyone happy whenever it's time to select and enter a team. Opportunities to enter a team are comparatively rare... why not 'reward' the well established clans with ability to enter another team? I'm well aware of the problems.. eg.. same clan meeting each other.. but I don't see this as a problem, only a positive one.
    Comments please?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Jun '07 16:30
    Your ideas seem to be alright.
    Could you send links to threads where you present your ideas more in full, please?
  3. Standard memberEnglish Tal
    Phoneless
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jun '07 18:23
    Thanks.
    I wouldn't say my ideas were presented in full, but I at least attempted the idea in the 'Second Team' thread, started 7 Jan, though it only received one respondent... latest bump was 6 Feb.
  4. Standard membermochiron
    The Don
    Nihon
    Moves
    20 Jun '07 18:53
    Originally posted by English Tal
    Thanks.
    I wouldn't say my ideas were presented in full, but I at least attempted the idea in the 'Second Team' thread, started 7 Jan, though it only received one respondent... latest bump was 6 Feb.
    I like the idea of a handicapp. The high level players in My clan do not want to be in the clan league due to the heavy game load; as a result, we get creamed...but a good experience nonetheless.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Jun '07 19:04
    Originally posted by English Tal
    Thanks.
    I think you mean Thread 59765, didn't you?
  6. Standard memberEnglish Tal
    Phoneless
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jun '07 19:11
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I think you mean Thread 59765, didn't you?
    Thanks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree