1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 00:281 edit
    Would be nice if RHP users could also write a note about a user in their buddy list. I myself am very bad with names, and also may forget a topic I like or someone's favorite team, food, etc. Whatever floats your boat.

There is more about some members here I've forgotten than I know, it would be nice if we had 500 or 1000 words to keep as a note for each player in our buddy list.

As to protect privacy, perhaps the notes should be viewable by each user, and admins. RHP has a rule about collecting data, but as long as the notes were viewable by both users and admins at any time it would be a nice feature for reminding each other why they are buddied up.

Not notes viewable by everyone in the public, just the 2 users if they both buddy up, and never used if both don't share the buddy status.

P-
  2. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 00:371 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Would be nice if RHP users could also write a note about a user in their buddy list. I myself am very bad with names, and also may forget a topic I like or someone's favorite team, food, etc. Whatever floats your boat.

There is more about some members here I've forgotten than I know, it would be nice if we had 500 or 1000 words to keep as a note for e ...[text shortened]... at any time it would be a nice feature for reminding each other why they are buddied up.

P-
    That's not a bad idea. Same can go for ignore list.

I just noticed this nice little feature.

I usually put people whom I enjoyed playing with (for example if the move frequency and rating is similar to me) so that he can challange me in the future without being filtered my high challange settings (only 1201 though, lol, to filter p1200 players since they usually leave the site and I had to wait for many weeks).
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '07 06:41
    Phlabibit's idea is great!

The same idea applies for the ignore list. I have people there but I don't remember why. It would be nice if I had some notes attached with every namne, such as "Sends me unwanted comments during the game", or "Harasses me throug mail", or "In quarantaine for 2 months", or something.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree