Tournament deletions

Tournament deletions

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
30 Aug 07

After 2 months within the creation date, if a tournament hasn't reached the minimum entrants, it should be deleted.

R
The Rams

Moves
30 Aug 07

Originally posted by Dutch Defense
After 2 months within the creation date, if a tournament hasn't reached the minimum entrants, it should be deleted.
Just to let you know, my prediction was right - that you would be back to normal rating in less than 2 weeks after claiming the timeouts. 🙂

As for the idea, not too bad, it'd be a good way to clean up the tournaments. Then again, people are patient enough to wait.

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
30 Aug 07

Originally posted by Ramned
Just to let you know, my prediction was right - that you would be back to normal rating in less than 2 weeks after claiming the timeouts. 🙂

As for the idea, not too bad, it'd be a good way to clean up the tournaments. Then again, people are patient enough to wait.
Yeah, this is about my rating level.

R
The Rams

Moves
30 Aug 07

Yeah, this is about my rating level.
Yeah, I really didn't understand the title of this page when I posted...made me think I took a wrong "click" somewhere or something.

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
10 Sep 07
1 edit

Yeah, I really didn't understand the title of this page when I posted...made me think I took a wrong "click" somewhere or something.
speaking of which, when are you gonna start up your clan again?

R
The Rams

Moves
11 Sep 07
1 edit

speaking of which, when are you gonna start up your clan again?
What do you mean - the Illuminati? I doubt Illuminati will play any challenges, unless members wish to. Mainly we talk in the private forum to learn and teach each other.

(I guess you could call this post some clan advertising, if you will 😛 😉)

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
11 Sep 07

What do you mean - the Illuminati? I doubt Illuminati will play any challenges, unless members wish to. Mainly we talk in the private forum to learn and teach each other.

(I guess you could call this post some clan advertising, if you will 😛 😉)
wanna join my clan? Clan 24752 (we have pizza and hot girls) 😉

R
The Rams

Moves
12 Sep 07
1 edit

Enticing 😀

but 2 is enough for me.