1. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 19:17
    I guess this is for Firefox users with greasemonkey extensions and ouroboros' great work:

What are your thread dot statistics?

I currently have 2 red (will be 3 as soon as I post this), 7 green, and 21 yellow (about to become 20) on the front page. Either I have no life (and thus the time to count dots) or I'm avoiding the things I need to be doing. (Smart money is on the latter.)
  2. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 19:18
  3. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 19:23
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    I guess this is for Firefox users with greasemonkey extensions and ouroboros' great work:

I currently have 2 red (will be 3 as soon as I post this), 7 green, and 21 yellow (about to become 20) on the front page. Either I have no life (and thus the time to count dots) or I'm avoiding the things I need to be doing. (Smart money is on the latter.)
    I have firefox, and I use ouroboros' greasemonkey scripts, but i have no idea what you're on about.
    Help please?
  4. The sky
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 19:30

11 green, 1 red (will become 2)
  5. The sky
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 19:35
    Originally posted by Bad wolf
    I have firefox, and I use ouroboros' greasemonkey scripts, but i have no idea what you're on about.
    Help please?
    There's a script that marks the threads you have posted in with a green point, or a red point if you were the last poster.
  6. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 19:35

Red: 1
    Green: 1
    Yellow: 28
  7. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 19:58
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    There's a script that marks the threads you have posted in with a green point, or a red point if you were the last poster.
    Directions please. 🙂
  8. lookin for a way out
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 20:20

All of my dots on this page are yellow, but I have posted in some of the threads 😕
  9. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 21:003 edits
    Originally posted by Pawn Qween
    All of my dots on this page are yellow, but I have posted in some of the threads 😕
    Same for me. I have posted in a couple of threads on this page but mine all show yellow. Maybe this one will show red....

I'll come back with an edit after I check.

(edit)

OK, it turned red. I guess it should change to green if someone else posts after me.

Also noted that the threads I have not opened are shown in BOLD, while the ones I have looked at change to regular text. And in addition, if you open it and then later someone adds a new post after that, it will turn to BOLD again. This is handy if you didn't pay particular attention to who the last poster was when you last opened it, as you can see that someone added something.
  10. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 21:01
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Same for me. I have posted in a couple of threads on this page but mine all show yellow. Maybe this one will show red....

Well...do you have the Greasemonkey script?
  11. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 21:02
    Originally posted by mwmiller

Is it possible the dots only go green when your post is on the last page, or first page ?
  12. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    24 Mar '08 21:08
    OK, mine now turned green as others have posted and I am no longer the last poster. It appears to be working.

I think it does not show green on older posts where you posted before installing the greasemonkey script. But if you were the last poster in that thread, it will still show up red even if the post was before installing the script. I found a couple of red dots in the help forum where I was the last poster, and the date of the post is several days old.
  13. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 08:08
    this sounds like fun - I've just gotta get Firefox!
  14. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 10:383 edits
    27 yella
    2 green
    1 red [this one,temporarily]

I sometimes use other puters so I won't see any from there on this one.

Edit,
    if someone else posts within 60 secs of yours, it doesn't seem to show up.
  15. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 14:332 edits
    Well... there are yellow, red and green dots? I can't tell the difference between some of them, obviously, and I wouldn't even call the ones I can see yellow, red or green... I can see 25 light coloured dots, 5 darker ones.

I've just checked some of my old posts, and now I can see that the threads I posted in last are just a smidgen darker than the ones where I wasn't the last poster. But just a little smidgen...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree