Dantes timeouted again

Dantes timeouted again

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The RudeΒ©

who knows?

Moves
02 Mar 04

Prawn Sarnie timeouted Dantes, who seems to challenge luck by moving on the T/O edge...........he surely is a great player and if he'd moved a little faster his score would be immaculate.
So the only unbeaten good player on Rhp is Skeeter...........

Moves
02 Mar 04

Originally posted by Ravello
So the only unbeaten good player on Rhp is Skeeter...........[/b]
Skeeter's lost 22 games. You must have been looking in the wrong column in the player tables, because she hasn't drawn any games. I don't know how she manages it! πŸ™„

Dave
(60 draws and rising)

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
02 Mar 04

Originally posted by David Tebb
Skeeter's lost 22 games. You must have been looking in the wrong column in the player tables, because she hasn't drawn any games. I don't know how she manages it! πŸ™„

Dave
(60 draws and rising)
I'm quite amazed myself ...

L

Amsterdam

Moves
02 Mar 04

Dave
(60 draws and rising)
Because she just refuses to draw a game, even when a position is a clearly drawn, that's how. πŸ˜•

Olav
(Waiting for Skeeter to accept his draw offers)

The RudeΒ©

who knows?

Moves
02 Mar 04

Dave
(60 draws and rising)
David you're right,I watched the wrong column..............

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
02 Mar 04

There is a thread in the General Forum... Seems Dantes is leaving RHP.... he's rated around 1600 right now.

P-

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
03 Mar 04

At a glance Peterh looks like he's on the rise to the top 20 πŸ™„

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
03 Mar 04

correction, peter9

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
04 Mar 04
1 edit

Maybe Dantes does flirt with the wildside a lil too much, maybe he should make sure that he move before his time is up. on the other hand i think the 2 punks who have claimed wins on that are just looking for publicity. i claimed a win on a game one time because the guy hadnt moved in a month. the site urges you to send reminders and give your opponent more time. "dont claim a win unless abosolutely necessary". now its obviuos dantes isnt gonna make you wait forever, for a guy who plays as much as he does, he'll get around to you. these 2 punks whove claimed wins on him arer just looking for the publicity of saying that they "beat dantes" even when they really havent. i think its gonna make them sleep sounder at night from now on knowing that they have a "WIN" on Edmond Dantes. how lame are these 2 punks. if dantes was using up his timeout w/me, i wouldnt punish him by ending the game unless he made me wait for a few weeks. look what youve done to the good name of chess. its supposed to be a fun game to play, not a hierarchy. you sicken me with what youve done.

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
04 Mar 04
1 edit

Originally posted by Phlabibit
There is a thread in the General Forum
P-

P

Moves
22 Mar 04

Originally posted by zakkwylder
Maybe Dantes does flirt with the wildside a lil too much, maybe he should make sure that he move before his time is up. on the other hand i think the 2 punks who have claimed wins on that are just looking for publicity. i claimed a win on a game one time because the guy hadnt moved in a month. the site urges you to send reminders and give your opponent mo ...[text shortened]... ess. its supposed to be a fun game to play, not a hierarchy. you sicken me with what youve done.
As I browse through a few games of Edmond Dantes, I see resignation for games from equal position, infact some games have been given up after 10 and 4 moves also.
From the top he has come down to 1600 odd rating.
Any idea what is this all about.
Bye

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
22 Mar 04

for an excessively extensive discussion of dantes rating decline see

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=9170

but it is all ancient history now,

time to play chess.

πŸ™‚

n
Sean H.

St.Paul Minnesota US

Moves
22 Mar 04

Prawn Sarnie timeouted Dantes, who seems to challenge luck by moving on the T/O edge...........he surely is a great player and if he'd moved a little faster his score would be immaculate.
is skeeter a girl??? :'(sdh :'( πŸ˜€

P

Moves
22 Mar 04

Originally posted by flexmore

for an excessively extensive discussion of dantes rating decline see

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=9170

but it is all ancient history now,

time to play chess.

πŸ™‚
Thanks flexmore, It now appears Prawn who timed out Edmond is getting timed out, Has he left the site?.

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
18 May 04

Dantes is rated 2293 on another site. just thought some of you might be interested to know.