1. Joined
    02 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 21:27
    I have a problem on set piece games e.g. in a queens gambit tournament or set piece games friendlies. I can make the move on the board but when I press submit move nothing happens. However, this is only true for firefox and not for internet explorer. This was a nuisance but I have managed to kill IE, so now it is more serious.
  2. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 22:52
    Originally posted by raiox
    I have a problem on set piece games e.g. in a queens gambit tournament or set piece games friendlies. I can make the move on the board but when I press submit move nothing happens. However, this is only true for firefox and not for internet explorer. This was a nuisance but I have managed to kill IE, so now it is more serious.
    see the thread..log in...try another rhp site chessatwork.com...log in there. It worked for my problem with firefox on rhp...what do u mean by "killed i.e.? its nice to have two browsers....u can always reinstall i.e. and use it as a backup.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    17 Jun '08 15:29
    Originally posted by raiox
    It's to do with a greasemonkey script, I think.

There is a thread in this forum with the solution posted.

D
  4. Standard memberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    18 Jun '08 03:04
    Remove the gamescore Greasemonkey script. There have been changes in Greasemonkey that have broken this script.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Jun '08 22:33
    Thanks that worked.

For interest my problem with IE is that I have blocked a port through the firewall. It works if I switch of the firewall. I can see the list of blocked port, I don't know which one it is.
  6. Joined
    15 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Jul '08 10:37
    hi there
    I have a problem which occurs many times recently. When I start to play in blitz micro site and after a few movement or second the play will locked and it is not possible to play.All error occurred on my opponent moves times.But the timer work properly for my opponent time.help me pls.
    regards

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree