1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 21:241 edit
    Originally posted by UserChevy
    This thread is kind of funny to read now that English Tal is banned.
    it's unbelievable how phony can people get. Look at him thanking everyone. I hope these people do feel some kind of embarassement after these incidents, the ones that have developed a cyber identity by posting at the forums and making some friends at least.
  2. lookin for a way out
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 21:39
    Originally posted by diskamyl
    it's unbelievable how phony can people get. Look at him thanking everyone. I hope these people do feel some kind of embarassement after these incidents, the ones that have developed a cyber identity by posting at the forums and making some friends at least.
    He didn't post that much in the forums if you look.
    Unlike Cludi, who continued to spout on his blog when he was banned from RHP.
    And unlike others, who are still in the 2008 and regularly in the forums. 😉
  3. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    18 Nov '08 21:55
    Well, I guess we have a new champion to congratulate.... although when 2009 championships roll around to the finals, I would not like to be in gatecrashers shoes... there seems to be a curse on this final.
  4. The Hague
    Moves
    19 Nov '08 00:17
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
    Well, I guess we have a new champion to congratulate.... although when 2009 championships roll around to the finals, I would not like to be in gatecrashers shoes... there seems to be a curse on this final.
    Just out of interest, it'd be fun to see an annual championship tournament where all the final round players are banned... who'd win? 😉
  5. The sky
    Moves
    19 Nov '08 00:23
    Originally posted by davaniel
    Just out of interest, it'd be fun to see an annual championship tournament where all the final round players are banned... who'd win? 😉
    The game mods.
  6. lookin for a way out
    Moves
    19 Nov '08 00:34
    Originally posted by davaniel
    There's already a thread about that 🙂
  7. The sky
    Moves
    19 Nov '08 00:48
    Originally posted by Pawn Qween
    He didn't post that much in the forums if you look.
    True, he worked more in the background - plus some of his forum posts got deleted. I supported his campaign to bring things out in the open and have the game mod situation solved. It's quite disappointing to see that he wasn't doing it because he really cared about the cheating issue, but because he wanted to get rid of a rival cheater so that the undeserved win would be his and not cludi's.
  8. lookin for a way out
    Moves
    19 Nov '08 00:52
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    True, he worked more in the background - plus some of his forum posts got deleted. I supported his campaign to bring things out in the open and have the game mod situation solved. It's quite disappointing to see that he wasn't doing it because he really cared about the cheating issue, but because he wanted to get rid of a rival cheater so that the undeserved win would be his and not cludi's.
    Was he cheating then? Does anyone know for sure or is everyone speculating? 🙂
  9. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    19 Nov '08 05:00
    were going to have to go back to round 2 😕
  10. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    20 Nov '08 14:18
    Was he cheating then? Does anyone know for sure or is everyone speculating? 🙂
    After your first post in this thread I did sent you PM with info that he have been cheated in 2007 championship. And I know it for sure.
  11. lookin for a way out
    Moves
    20 Nov '08 14:36
    Originally posted by Korch
    After your first post in this thread I did sent you PM with info that he have been cheated in 2007 championship. And I know it for sure.
    I remember you sending me those PM's, and I thought it was very close to coming under Item 6 of the TOS.
    I had been under the impression that accusations should be reported to the site, not to other players. But what would I know - not being a high level player AND being a woman too! 😲
  12. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    20 Nov '08 14:42
    I remember you sending me those PM's, and I thought it was very close to coming under Item 6 of the TOS.
    I had been under the impression that accusations should be reported to the site, not to other players. But what would I know - not being a high level player AND being a woman too! 😲
    Some people does not seem to be interested in true....

Sending Feedback and PMs does not exclude each other. Especially when you know that sometimes time between feedback and ban (if it`s made) is inadequate long.
  13. lookin for a way out
    Moves
    20 Nov '08 14:53
    Originally posted by Korch
    Some people does not seem to be interested in true....
    There are times when people in the forums make assumptions about somebody. I have an open mind, and funnily enough believe that people are innocent until proven guilty. I also like to see evidence and don't work with hearsay.
    Really, as a lawyer, I shouldn't have to be telling you this.

You seem to have made an assumption about me, carry on, but you will never know the truth. 😀
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Nov '08 15:06
    You should not be surprised if someone claiming to have competence in a certain area is unaware of the code of conduct of the site nor basics of the area they claim competence in. Mitigating factors :-

- cheap internet degrees
    - possible substance abuse.

Do yerself a favour and ignore them.
  15. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    20 Nov '08 15:16
    There are times when people in the forums make assumptions about somebody. I have an open mind, and funnily enough believe that people are innocent until proven guilty. I also like to see evidence and don't work with hearsay.
    Really, as a lawyer, I shouldn't have to be telling you this.

You seem to have made an assumption about me, carry on, but you will never know the truth. 😀
    t been complaints about
    Face the facts. He is banned. There is no information that he would seriously harrass someone (at least not so much to earn ban). There is no information that he have been created and used multiple account at the same time. Also no motive for him to do it. He have been suspected for cheating for a long time due to his high matchup in some games and tournaments.

What would be conclusion made by any logic person?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree