1. Joined
    07 May '10
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 19:181 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    You are an arrogant fool.

As I noted, it is a typical failure among chess players that I've come across. The feeling that one needs to insult and belittle others is quite common around here.
    Please stop provoking others with insulting and harmful remarks, and then slandering them as "arrogant" when they respond as you intended. You are a defective, cretinous, pernicious creature and you deserve every word I have said to you.

Edit: Add "malignant" to that list of adjectives. I had put the "Internet creep" in the bottle some time ago. Evidently you recently escaped. I'll have to fix that, and put a better stopper on the bottle this time.
  2. Joined
    07 May '10
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 19:52
    P.S. I'd have to add, greenpawn34, that my rating may be overstated, being the result of a string of wins against lower rated players (until I play 20 games I can't set rating parameters in open invites, and it seemed to me that it was appropriate anyway not to require too high a rating in my opponents, given my evaluation of my own skills); also, my experience is scarcely extensive. Nonetheless, it was a failure of method, and it was a blunder.
  3. Standard membernimzo5
    Ronin
    Hereford Boathouse
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 20:26
    Originally posted by greenpawn34

(also be very very careful because chess history dictates that blunders,
    no matter how small, often come in two's.)[/b]
    So true.
  4. Standard memberchessicle
    The Chessicle
    Scotland?
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 20:53
    DNFTT.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '10 22:54
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    Just looked at this ghastly blunder.

Must say I was expecting something horrible.

Wow, I was going to quote old schach's response to Rodrigo, but he edited it. It has something to do with how schach was so much better than Rodrigo that his definition of ghastly was at a different level.

I suppose schach is so good that his definition of ghastly is higher than greenpawn's too.

Just to claifty one thing, it was schach's arrogant response to Rodrigo that drew me into this thead to begin with. I felt the need to give a jerk a hard time.
  6. Joined
    29 Nov '08
    Moves
    09 Nov '10 06:01
    Originally posted by Schach Attack
    I don't understand this remark, since *I* was playing Black.
    Sorry for my blunder.
  7. Joined
    07 May '10
    Moves
    10 Nov '10 22:48
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Wow, I was going to quote old schach's response to Rodrigo, but he edited it. It has something to do with how schach was so much better than Rodrigo that his definition of ghastly was at a different level.

I suppose schach is so good that his definition of ghastly is higher than greenpawn's too.

Just to claifty one thing, it was schach's arrogant respo ...[text shortened]... rigo that drew me into this thead to begin with. I felt the need to give a jerk a hard time.
    The only thing that drew you into this thread was your own compulsive malignancy and irrational hostility. Nothing I said to Rodrigo was arrogant, nor do you consider it to have been so. The only "jerk" here is you, and I am reporting your persistent trolling, insults, provocations, and misrepresentations to the administrators.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '10 02:18
    The only thing that drew you into this thread was your own compulsive malignancy and irrational hostility.

If your original reply wasn't so screwed up, why did you bother with the edit? You should have left your

"The reason why it was ghastly and you can't understand why is because I'm such a better player than you are" response should be there for anyone to read. But no, you decided to cover your tracks.

You're a self righteous dork.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree