1. Joined
    30 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 Apr '09 00:48
    When going over my OTB games it always strikes me that my wins look so crappy,while my draws and losses look such torough tought out and well played games.
    I'm starting to think playing some bad moves increases your chances of winning 🙄
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    08 Apr '09 11:09
    Originally posted by Romanticus
    When going over my OTB games it always strikes me that my wins look so crappy,while my draws and losses look such torough tought out and well played games.
    I'm starting to think playing some bad moves increases your chances of winning 🙄
    Some of my games looked the same way when I was younger. What happened was that I sort of coasted in games I was winning, and fought ferociously when I realized I was behind. And I won a lot of games that I was behind and had a number of draw swindles too.
  3. Joined
    25 Apr '06
    Moves
    08 Apr '09 11:14
    In your lost games, your opponents played somewhat better than the opponents in the games that you won. So the overall quality must be somewhat higher as you didn't change in this equation. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree