1. Joined
    31 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 15:03
    Is there an analysis board around here where I can't make illegal moves?
  2. Standard memberbyedidia
    Mister Why
    San Carlos, CA
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 15:46
    That's getting awfully close to computer assistance...
  3. Joined
    31 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 15:51
    Originally posted by byedidia
    That's getting awfully close to computer assistance...
    An online chess board? Seems pretty harmless to me since I do not play here. Anyway, I found it on Gameknot. The "gameknot practice board".
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 16:041 edit
    Originally posted by hamworld
    Is there an analysis board around here where I can't make illegal moves?
    Not on RHP. It will not even complete the castle move for you are take a captured piece off. You have to drag the captured piece off the board first. This makes it more like a regular board. But it is still better because you don't have to set the pieces up to the game position and if you decide you don't like the variation you are trying out you can go back a couple moves or go back and start over with a quick click.

The Instructor
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 18:291 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Not on RHP. It will not even complete the castle move for you are take a captured piece off. You have to drag the captured piece off the board first. This makes it more like a regular board. But it is still better because you don't have to set the pieces up to the game position and if you decide you don't like the variation you are trying out you can go back a couple moves or go back and start over with a quick click.

The Instructor
    Not only that, but you can also notice cigarette ash and coffee stains on the edge of the board.
  6. Joined
    31 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '13 00:12
    Originally posted by RJHinds

The Instructor
    Just trying to get used to it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree