Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    23 Sep '10 17:07
  2. 24 Sep '10 01:29
    I laughed all the way through this game πŸ™‚ The attack was actually pretty nice, ridiculous as it was.
  3. 24 Sep '10 02:33
    You missed a tactic that pops up from time to time on move 7.
    See if you can spot it.

    Now, look at move 38. (I bet time trouble was setting in about then.)

    πŸ™‚
  4. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    24 Sep '10 11:36
    Originally posted by paulbuchmanfromfics
    You missed a tactic that pops up from time to time on move 7.
    See if you can spot it.

    Now, look at move 38. (I bet time trouble was setting in about then.)

    πŸ™‚
    As GP says always check all checks!
  5. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    25 Sep '10 17:42
    Originally posted by paulbuchmanfromfics
    You missed a tactic that pops up from time to time on move 7.
    See if you can spot it.

    Now, look at move 38. (I bet time trouble was setting in about then.)

    πŸ™‚
    hehe, in retrospect, yeah, free knight. About move 38, are you saying I had something better than KnxB+?
  6. 25 Sep '10 20:03
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    hehe, in retrospect, yeah, free knight. About move 38, are you saying I had something better than KnxB+?
    Yep! You had a little mate in one there!

    38. ?
  7. Subscriber sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    25 Sep '10 21:06
    Originally posted by paulbuchmanfromfics
    Yep! You had a little mate in one there!

    38. ?
    Oh jeez, I see it now. Wow. Like I said, bad on SO many levelsπŸ™‚