1. Joined
    12 Nov '11
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 04:44
    I thought i had my opponent in this game but lot of silly errors ruined my chances.Move number 27 for example should have been h4 followed by g4 which would have opened that file for my rooks to attack.I would not want to discuss the blunder where I lost my knight (the idea of wating for my move and wanting to get the match over asap really got to me here)Is it just me or do a lot of other members lose matches because they really wanna complete the game.

I would appreciate if any one could advise me on any further missed opportunities that I did not notice.
  2. USA
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 05:041 edit
    Game 8934139

3. Joined
    15 Nov '09
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 15:04
    Originally posted by ajsaxin
    I thought i had my opponent in this game but lot of silly errors ruined my chances.Move number 27 for example should have been h4 followed by g4 which would have opened that file for my rooks to attack.I would not want to discuss the blunder where I lost my knight (the idea of wating for my move and wanting to get the match over asap really got to me here)Is ...[text shortened]... appreciate if any one could advise me on any further missed opportunities that I did not notice.
    Hi, Happy Xmas Ajsaxin.

Just glancing over your game quickly I noticed:

25...Bxe5 Why not retake with the pawn instead, thus giving your bishop more scope.

28...Bxc3 intending Bd4 on the next move to skewer the Q.

30...g3 even after an exchange of queens the h4 pawn will probably fall to your rooks. The pawn on g3 will become a big asset in the endgame.

After a disastrous opening black played creatively and got some initiative. Even 2 pawns down your position was pretty vibrant with that killer knight on f4. And, yes, I find I make many impatient and bad moves trying to 'get the game over with asap' strange considering it's CC....

All the best,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree