1. Joined
    29 Sep '10
    Moves
    17 Oct '10 02:02
    Hi there,

I'm new so I might not be in the most appropriate place to find an opponent! At least this is a good excuse to introduce myself.

The recommend opponents feature yields players mostly around the 1200 mark. I'm hoping to find a stronger player who doesn't mind an opponent with a provisional rating (such as myself!) I challenged a few ppl directly but they deleted the games and I don't want to impose myself.

Anyone for a game? I've got one free slot out of my given 6.

Dean :-)
  2. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    17 Oct '10 02:12
    Originally posted by Deau
    Hi there,

I'm new so I might not be in the most appropriate place to find an opponent! At least this is a good excuse to introduce myself.

The recommend opponents feature yields players mostly around the 1200 mark. I'm hoping to find a stronger player who doesn't mind an opponent with a provisional rating (such as myself!) I challenged a few ppl directly ...[text shortened]... impose myself.

Anyone for a game? I've got one free slot out of my given 6.

Dean :-)
    Welcome to the site!

I never decline a challenge, so feel free to send me one if you like. My game load is a bit high, so I may be a little slow to move at times, but I do move relatively timely all the time.

Paul
  3. Joined
    29 Sep '10
    Moves
    17 Oct '10 02:28
    sounds perfect, consider yourself challenged :-)

Thank you!

Dean
  4. Joined
    07 May '10
    Moves
    17 Oct '10 20:141 edit
    I tried to send you a game after checking your ongoing public games and counting five, not six, but when I sent it, I received an error message stating that you had the max (nonsubscriber) six games in play. I'm not sure what might explain this. If someone else had sent a game that you haven't accepted yet, should it show?
  5. Joined
    29 Sep '10
    Moves
    17 Oct '10 22:20
    thanks for trying m8, i sent paul a challenge after his post - maybe the game total is only listed after each opponent has made a move?

No doubt i'll be a subscriber soon, so this 6 game thing won't keep us apart much longer ;p

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree