1. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 13:241 edit
    Nimzo Indian as white, Dragon as black, Modern as black, Ruy Lopez as black, French as black, Petroff as black, Pirc as black, Caro Khan as black? Just let me know.
  2. gumtree
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 15:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Nimzo Indian as white, Dragon as black, Modern as black, Ruy Lopez as black, French as black, Petroff as black, Pirc as black, Caro Khan as black? Just let me know.
    I'll happily play you a Modern and Pirc as black, I know both and will play both given any kind of excuse.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 19:02
    Originally posted by Diophantus
    I'll happily play you a Modern and Pirc as black, I know both and will play both given any kind of excuse.
    you are most welcome, however there is the small difference of three hundred rating points, but that's really nothing, i get beat up from 1400's all the time! A modern and a Pirc, alright, let the games begin!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 19:03
    your maxed out on ten dude, i tried to challenge but you have reached the threshold!
  5. Joined
    18 Jun '11
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 19:18
    Dragon me!

(I should have a free slot later today)
  6. bedlam
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 19:25
    I'll play the black side of the french,if you'll have me.

But be warned,I'm new to it and may not present much of a challenge.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 19:36
    Originally posted by torten
    I'll play the black side of the french,if you'll have me.

But be warned,I'm new to it and may not present much of a challenge.
    new to it? your 150 rating points above me, lets play!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 19:37
    Originally posted by Savielly
    Dragon me!

yes the dragon, in memory of the last living dragon, the loch ness monster which i have seen with my own eyes, ill challenge you, it will be an honour.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 20:02
    Originally posted by Savielly
    Dragon me!

I tried to challenge you dude, your maxed out on six, ill try later , kind regards Robbie.
  10. Standard memberUlysses72
    Named 'Nobody'
    At the Siren's arms
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 20:22
    Can I apply for the nimzo my old friend? You know that you can challenge me anytime you want and I have a very light gameload right now. You'll get my full attention.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 20:40
    Originally posted by Ulysses72
    Can I apply for the nimzo my old friend? You know that you can challenge me anytime you want and I have a very light gameload right now. You'll get my full attention.
    wow, what a privilege for me! i had my friend hoped to challenge you once i got to 1800, but as soon as i did, i got beat up by two 1500s and i was quickly reminded, how transient my position was. I would love to play you, but as you are aware, from our two previous encounters, i may not offer stiff resistance, but i am truly honoured, lets play! 🙂
  12. gumtree
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 20:511 edit
    your maxed out on ten dude, i tried to challenge but you have reached the threshold!
    ... and you maxed out on 8. OK, I'll adjust my settings. Send 'em over, let slip the dogs of war and all that stuff.

Make them 7 days though, another 1 dayer and I'll likely have heart failure.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 21:30
    ... and you maxed out on 8. OK, I'll adjust my settings. Send 'em over, let slip the dogs of war and all that stuff.

Make them 7 days though, another 1 dayer and I'll likely have heart failure.
    maxed out at eight, are you sure, what a wussie i must have been at that time, i cannot believe i get to play all these awesome players, ok, lets boogie!
  14. Joined
    18 Jun '11
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 22:13
    yes the dragon, in memory of the last living dragon, the loch ness monster which i have seen with my own eyes, ill challenge you, it will be an honour.
    Well then, let the loch ness monster loose! You still have the 8 game limit in place 🙂
  15. on your backrank!
    Moves
    05 Jul '11 15:10
    I could play a french game as black

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree