1. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    17 Aug '13 21:24
    Does anyone have recommendations for software (preferably freeware) that would allow me to export my finished games and have them searchable by opening, opponents' rating range, my rating range, etc.. It would also need a 'game explorer' roughly equivalent to this site's Analyse Board. It would be really good if it could determine the opening automatically, because I haven't found an easy way to manually work out transpositions. Mac or Windows, either is fine. Or perhaps I can export my games to an online service offering this functionality?
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    17 Aug '13 21:26
    Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
    Does anyone have recommendations for software (preferably freeware) that would allow me to export my finished games and have them searchable by opening, opponents' rating range, my rating range, etc.. It would also need a 'game explorer' roughly equivalent to this site's Analyse Board. It would be really good if it could determine the opening automat ...[text shortened]... is fine. Or perhaps I can export my games to an online service offering this functionality?
    Chessbase light is free i believe. Just go to chessbase.com
  3. Joined
    10 Nov '12
    Moves
    17 Aug '13 21:571 edit
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Chessbase light is free i believe. Just go to chessbase.com
    Thanks, that's very helpful and I may well end up using it, but it seems with the Light version you can't save or annotate (sorry, didn't mention annotation in my initial post) imported games unless you buy the activation key. Looks like an impressive site and software though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree