Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. Standard member Grampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    16 Jun '09 16:22
    Be With You Again Sept '09

Meanwhile make it an enjoyable and memorable summer for yourselves, your families and friends. Please stay safe and be well.

-gb

P.S. Though posts are infrequent, Only Chess is my first stop (after pm's) each time I log on and favorite of all site public forums.
  2. 16 Jun '09 17:04
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

Meanwhile make it an enjoyable and memorable summer for yourselves, your families and friends. Please stay safe and be well.

-gb

P.S. Though posts are infrequent, Only Chess is my first stop (after pm's) each time I log on and favorite of all site public forums.
    bye Paps
  3. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    16 Jun '09 17:29
    Good riddance.
  4. 16 Jun '09 21:56

-gb

Not infrequent enough it would seem...........
  5. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    16 Jun '09 23:42 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Good riddance.
    OK bye, don't let the door hit you, on your way out.
  6. Subscriber no1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    17 Jun '09 01:31

-gb

Who are you?
  7. Standard member Blackamp
    Death
    17 Jun '09 05:55
    isn't it in violation of the TOS to threaten members?
  8. Standard member black beetle
    Black Beastie
    17 Jun '09 08:32

-gb

Have a good time too
  9. 17 Jun '09 09:20
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Who are you?
    an excellent question, for when one examines the Gramps posts, either he is communicating at a higher level than most or in my opinion, kind of like the English equivalent of machine code, you know its good, for machines, or he is actually a machine with inbuilt human sentiments, to such an extent that he cares enough to say goodbye to his chess buddies