Be With You Again Sept '09

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Jun 09

Meanwhile make it an enjoyable and memorable summer for yourselves, your families and friends. Please stay safe and be well.

-gb

P.S. Though posts are infrequent, Only Chess is my first stop (after pm's) each time I log on and favorite of all site public forums.

rc

Moves
16 Jun 09

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

Meanwhile make it an enjoyable and memorable summer for yourselves, your families and friends. Please stay safe and be well.

-gb

P.S. Though posts are infrequent, Only Chess is my first stop (after pm's) each time I log on and favorite of all site public forums.
bye Paps πŸ™‚

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
16 Jun 09

Good riddance.

Alekhine's Gun

πŸ€” Bolton

Moves
16 Jun 09

-gb

Not infrequent enough it would seem...........

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Jun 09
1 edit

Originally posted by Palynka
Good riddance.
OK bye, don't let the door hit you, on your way out.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 Jun 09

-gb

Who are you?

B
Death

is no semi-colon

Moves
17 Jun 09

isn't it in violation of the TOS to threaten members?

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
17 Jun 09

-gb

Have a good time too😡

rc

Moves
17 Jun 09

Originally posted by no1marauder
Who are you?
an excellent question, for when one examines the Gramps posts, either he is communicating at a higher level than most or in my opinion, kind of like the English equivalent of machine code, you know its good, for machines, or he is actually a machine with inbuilt human sentiments, to such an extent that he cares enough to say goodbye to his chess buddies πŸ™‚