1. In Jim's arms
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 08:14
    Hi,

Many times when i play blitz chess on rhp, i start a game but then sometime through the game i wait for my oponnents move but he/she takes forever to move and time ticks by, but when i try to type a message like "did i get dc" it never appears in our chat box. Is this a problem with my connection to the blitz feature? or is there anything for it to get fixed, i have a 1mb connection it should be ok
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 13:50
    Originally posted by Emashi
    Hi,

Many times when i play blitz chess on rhp, i start a game but then sometime through the game i wait for my oponnents move but he/she takes forever to move and time ticks by, but when i try to type a message like "did i get dc" it never appears in our chat box. Is this a problem with my connection to the blitz feature? or is there anything for it to get fixed, i have a 1mb connection it should be ok
    If you type something in and it doesn't appear in the chat box, there's a problem with your connection. No idea why though, it works fine for me.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 14:47
    Originally posted by Emashi
    Hi,

There appeared to be an option to disable chat maybe your opponent has disabled chat?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree