1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 21:303 edits
    I am using Chrome and when I click on the blitz box, half the time it only partially comes up, have to go back and click 2 or 3 times to get the site to appear properly.
    Anyone else have this problem using Chrome? I never saw this with FF or IE.

Well, I downloaded FF to test my conjecture that only Chrome gives me this problem but going to blitz using a new download of FF results in a page that says I need a plugin. Hitting 'install plugin' ends up with a message saying it can't find the proper plugin. Anyone have THAT problem as well? Anyone know just what plugin I need in FF? Or is it a bug in my download of FF? Never mind, found it, at the bottom of the page it says you need macromedia flash.

Downloaded said flash and now I can go to the blitz site in FF and indeed after trying it several times in a row, it goes there immediately with no problem. So could the problem be some kind of a mismatch with flash and Chrome?
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    12 Jan '11 03:29
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I am using Chrome and when I click on the blitz box, half the time it only partially comes up, have to go back and click 2 or 3 times to get the site to appear properly.
    Anyone else have this problem using Chrome? I never saw this with FF or IE.

Well, I downloaded FF to test my conjecture that only Chrome gives me this problem but going to blitz using ...[text shortened]... ately with no problem. So could the problem be some kind of a mismatch with flash and Chrome?
    Blitz isn't working for me at all at the moment.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jan '11 11:29
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Blitz isn't working for me at all at the moment.
    What browser are you using?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree