1. Joined
    12 Apr '09
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 14:04
    What if there was an option to verify the move you just made by pressing the enter key?

yesterday i played a few games and made what i feel to be miraculous comebacks only to mouse-slip and fail each time.

Also I'd like to know why there is often a mandatory 5-10 second lag when I'm trying to take my king out of check. Could it be possible the lag is just my internet ( it's broadband and i really doubt that) or is it caused by an opponent flaring up a chess prog?
  2. Joined
    13 Apr '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 14:10
    I can't even get Blitz Chess to work/load up so, in a way your Lucky!
  3. Joined
    12 Apr '09
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 14:111 edit
    It's weird though , I'm not always in check when i get this mysterious lag. It's often shortly after i reach a superior position.

could I be on to something about accusing select few of cheating?
  4. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    16 Apr '09 16:40
    Originally posted by morphywasthebest
    What if there was an option to verify the move you just made by pressing the enter key?

yesterday i played a few games and made what i feel to be miraculous comebacks only to mouse-slip and fail each time.

Also I'd like to know why there is often a mandatory 5-10 second lag when I'm trying to take my king out of check. Could it be possible t ...[text shortened]... 's broadband and i really doubt that) or is it caused by an opponent flaring up a chess prog?
    him opening a program wouldn't affect lag. you're being paranoid.

also, you can't know which one of you is lagging if the lag isn't explicitly measured. the lag you perceive as his lag, might actually be the time he spends waiting for your moves.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree