1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Dec '11 18:391 edit
    After having watched the opening credits I think I can safely say that only a
    madman would wear a shirt with a collar like that - thaughbaer

this is the secret of chess my friends, one must be a disco King! adroitly observed
    by thaughbaer Bobby excelled at chess because he was a disco King, lime green
    shirt, open at the collar with a wing span that would put a golden eagle to shame! If
    you too would like to play chess with the same style and panache as Bobby Fischer
    world champion and disco King then look no further than the Knock on wood clan,
    RHPs, most grooviest clan. If you got rhythm, know how to toss your knight into the
    air so that they land stylishly upon the optimal square and have a rampant collection
    of outlandish shirts with aerodynamic collars, then please feel free to join us,
    thanks in advance - Robbie 🙂

ps. chest wigs and medallions are not considered obligatory
  2. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    01 Dec '11 19:052 edits
    Take it to the Clan forum spanky. Do you have a book coming out too ?

Edit: Oh I see you took it to the Clan forum already.. and the General forum too.. I didn't check the Help forum but I wouldn't be surprised. This seems to be a mobile disco.

Edit 2: I'm afraid I had to thumbs down your post for the unauthorised use of my username in your advertising.
  3. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    01 Dec '11 20:59
    Edit 3: Holy desperado Batman... he's at it in the Spirituality forum too. Should I be expecting a phone-call from the sub-continent ?
  4. Joined
    04 Sep '10
    Moves
    01 Dec '11 21:41
    i just had to throw around thumbs up randomly. as i now know how to play chess like bobby fischer, this belongs here well...and as i dont want to miss another piece of investigative chessism revealing most important facts, this throwing around thumbs seems justified...
  5. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    01 Dec '11 21:51
    I have a spare handbag if you and Robbie would like to dance around it. You must go to the toilets together as well.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '11 01:191 edit
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    I have a spare handbag if you and Robbie would like to dance around it. You must go to the toilets together as well.
    As Barak Obama stated when asked if Bill Clinton was a brutha, 'i need to see him
    dance first to ascertain if hes a true brutha' well ol thaughbaer this is your chance to
    shelve all the paranoia of skeetys anti rusty clan and step out into the glorious disco
    lights of RHPs grooviest clan! Bobby was a disco king, are you?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '11 01:20
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    handbags?, handbags?, we dont need no stinkin handbags!
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '11 01:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    After having watched the opening credits I think I can safely say that only a
    madman would wear a shirt with a collar like that - thaughbaer

this is the secret of chess my friends, one must be a disco King! adroitly observed
    by thaughbaer Bobby excelled at chess because he was a disco King, lime green
    shirt, open at the collar with a wing s ...[text shortened]... ,
    thanks in advance - Robbie 🙂

ps. chest wigs and medallions are not considered obligatory
    four thumbs down , LOL, you squares!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '11 01:40
    Originally posted by tharkesh
    i just had to throw around thumbs up randomly. as i now know how to play chess like bobby fischer, this belongs here well...and as i dont want to miss another piece of investigative chessism revealing most important facts, this throwing around thumbs seems justified...
    dude, subscribe up, if i could, id have you in my clan in a minute, but they do a lot of
    bitchin about non subscribed players, in fact, they do a lot of bitchin, full stop!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '11 02:16
    LOL, six thumbs down, you flat footed squares!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree