1. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 12:23
    Raven69. She really is. Please see some of her games. True gems.
  2. London
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 15:02
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    I wonder if she knows Armando Acevedo?
  3. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 15:091 edit
    Originally posted by TommyC
    I wonder if she knows Armando Acevedo?
    and why is that?
    is she him...
    one 😕 for the question
    and another one 😕 for the form of the question...

Edit: Or are you talking about that whole story that bobby fisher was the one who played blitz games with GM's using the drunken king and still beat them.
  4. back in business
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 15:32
    I thought he was he. Or I mean she was he. How do you know he is she anyway, maybe he is he who just pretends to be she. like she-he, you know.

damn english sucks.
  5. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 15:40
    Originally posted by Jusuh
    I thought he was he. Or I mean she was he. How do you know he is she anyway, maybe he is he who just pretends to be she. like she-he, you know.

damn english sucks.
    ahah.
    i'm saying she cause that was what raven69 said.
    even though i don't believe that raven69 is a she.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 16:47
    ahah.
    i'm saying she cause that was what raven69 said.
    even though i don't believe that raven69 is a she.
    onlyb a woman could kick my phanny as hard as she did at an unsound opening and then grin about it...
    playing her made me feel like someone who just learned how the pieces move
    it sucked...
    alot
  7. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 21:02
    Thanks, lol. 😳 ---> pretend 'tis a blushing smilie that's smiling. 🙂
  8. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 21:06
    And as for whether I am a he or she, I'm actually both...I was born a guy, but got a sex change, then realized being a girl is even worse so got a sex change again, then realized I should've just stayed a girl because being a guy and a girl is the really the same, so got a sex change once again, then realized there is a flaw in the logic behind getting the last sex change so decided to get another one, but this time the operation went horribly wrong and I got stuck with both....nah, I'm just kidding, I'm a girl. 🙂
  9. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 21:37
    lol, well I looked at some of her games, they look very logical to me.
    Game 3323260 This one, I think white developed the bishop too early, should have played Nf3 first. (violated a simple guidling) Beside that, white also played the queen too early, to f3, another violation of simple opening principles... for 1, it blocks the knights best square and for 2, the threat thats generated is easily met (as you can see) and then the queen is chased away, developing a nice attack for black which is handled poorly, he should have seen the exchanges, destroying the pawnstructure and then the imminent pawnstorm.

So basically she just capitalized on a few mistakes.

Game 3323652 - another one where she plays an unorthodox opening move against an opponent who makes some seriously weakening moves like 2...f6. Black makes some bad moves further down the line - 17...Nf4? 22...Rb8? all in all black seems to have been too agressive, looking to attack when he should have been looking to defend.

All in all I think she would be a worthy adversary as she obviously understands how to formulate a strategy.
  10. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 22:27
    Originally posted by ChessJester
    All in all I think she would be a worthy adversary as she obviously understands how to formulate a strategy.
    I should hope so, seeing as how my CFC rating is over 2100...I think I'm over rated though. 🙄
  11. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 22:29
    The first few opening moves look freakish when playing black or white, but after that Raven's play looks very logical to me.
  12. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 22:441 edit
    Originally posted by Raven69
    I should hope so, seeing as how my CFC rating is over 2100...I think I'm over rated though. 🙄
    Well it is hard to judge someones rating based souly on those games, I was going to say you were probably at least 1600... but 2100!? thats really good, how long have you been playing?

I also want to say that 15.Kd1 was a good move!
  13. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 23:43
    Well it is hard to judge someones rating based souly on those games, I was going to say you were probably at least 1600... but 2100!? thats really good, how long have you been playing?

I also want to say that 15.Kd1 was a good move!
    I first learned how to play when I was 8, but I haven't started playing in tournaments till I was 9. Now I'm 18, so 9-10 years...

Thanks!
  14. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 12:06
    man, she rocks the house... kinda remebers me von whatever his second name was but this time with some more quality.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree