1. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    05 Jul '12 18:09
    Help!

I'm logged on at uChess and can't log off. Whenever I try to log on, it says to check if uChess is open in another browser. I've restarted each of the computers I use, but am still logged on.

If i log on using a temporary account, I can see my ID in the list of players King PawnCurry. I've tried sending messages through uChess but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Cheers
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Jul '12 19:41
    Originally posted by PawnCurry
    Help!

I'm logged on at uChess and can't log off. Whenever I try to log on, it says to check if uChess is open in another browser. I've restarted each of the computers I use, but am still logged on.

If i log on using a temporary account, I can see my ID in the list of players King PawnCurry. I've tried sending messages through uChess but to no avail.

Any ideas?

Cheers
    Why not just use the RHP blitz feature?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '12 19:541 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Why not just use the RHP blitz feature?
    because its naff, you cannot play rated blitz, you have all these dubious IM's logging in
    from Serbia with a rating of 1200 and kicking everybody's a$$, you cannot play
    tournaments etc etc .
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jul '12 02:041 edit
    Originally posted by PawnCurry
    Help!

Any ideas?

Cheers
    If it's a windows machine there might be something in your task manager, processes or applications tab. If you find something in say, the process tab that looks like Uchess, you can kill it there, might release it that way.

Also, a scumware detector like superantispyware might be able to clean it out if it looks like adware or something.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree