1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 11:50
    As I said (not that anybody really cares), I didn't have time to be awake whole night for WC games, since I had bizzy 2 Rounds day on an otb tournament.

Hence delayed analysis, but it is such analyse-in-depth that even Polgar's kilometer long descriptions can't match it.
    I think even GP's analyse cannot reach this quality, I reckon GP reminds on a old woman schoolteacher who pays attention only to retarded pupils, those who are backwards, and we advanced smart ones get so bored... 😉 😛

Firstly, 2 very exclusive pics:::
    http://i.imgur.com/zPmEQPP.jpg

Wikileaks discovered how Karjakin prepares. He use enhanced Botvinnik's machine from 1970's. Ptin's courtesy, of course.

Second, Wikileaks found this pic on Karjakin's computer:::
    http://i.imgur.com/6Ddp4Ho.jpg

Those hands are hands of Carlsen! Putin's agents put a camera in Carlsen's study!

Now, the games.
    This variation with 5. Re1 against Berlin Defense was fashionable in XIX century.

Steinitz used it against Zukertort in 1886 WC match.
    And now 130 years later (!!) we see it again!

Steinitz--->>>

Game 3 Carlsen vs. Karjakin
    Karjakin felt compelled to use his opponent's weapon. This is a sign he is ready for take over the trone!

2. e4
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 13:38
    Hi Vandervelde,

" I reckon GP reminds on a old woman schoolteacher who pays attention only to retarded pupils."

That's right, 'retarded' is just a joke, beginners, the students of the game....

I write for my less experienced readers which are in the majority, you stronger lads
    will just have to sail along with us like the WWII Atlantic Convoys the speed is restricted
    to the slowest ship, I am not leaving anyone behind...when we hit the iceberg we all go down together.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 15:59
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    Hi Vandervelde,

" I reckon GP reminds on a old woman schoolteacher who pays attention only to retarded pupils."

That's right, 'retarded' is just a joke, beginners, the students of the game....

I write for my less experienced readers which are in the majority, you stronger lads
    will just have to sail along with us like the WWII Atlantic Convoy ...[text shortened]... slowest ship, I am not leaving anyone behind...when we hit the iceberg we all go down together.
    Well, Sir, I strongly detest and dissaprove and resent your statement.
    I think your example with WW2 convoys is too noble and does not reflect the essence of your attitude, which is in fact soviet stalinist egalitarianism.

To be tolerant to disabled and challenged and so o is one thing and I certainly am willing and prepared to help old grandnannies, blind humble God-fearing souls and street cats and dogs, but let me in God's name hate barking dogs, noisy brats and gossiping parrots. And egalitarianism.

What you have just said is, that we should cut off legs of handsome healhy intelligent people so that disabled and retarded can feel better.
    I disagree, strongly disagree.

Allow, please, smarter ones to lie in their niche and allow states to benefit from their noble brains and capabilities, thanks.
  4. e4
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 17:44
    But my dear Vandervelde, if I upped the level of my articles.
    (not blogs, anyone can do a blog, mines are works of art...unique.)
    I fear I would leave so many behind I'd end up with one reader......robbie carrobie.

I get the occasional PM from a player saying an idea I blogged (er...articled)
    they actually used in one of their won games.

On the other hand if I have not explained something too well or gone
    too deep I get a dozen or so PM's all asking the same question.
    Most say the say the same thing. They do not want to post 'live'
    for fear of being made to look foolish.

I don't mind at all, I'm just annoyed at myself for not being lucid enough.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree