1. Joined
    20 Apr '07
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 16:17
    Challenge me - 😛
  2. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 16:20
    I don't play against unrated players... if they beat me doesn't my rating take a huge hit?

Besides, I have to keep 2 game slots open so I can't at the moment.

What is your rating around?
  3. Joined
    20 Apr '07
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 16:23
    I am new

but i am ok at chess
  4. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 16:26
    Originally posted by aubermega
    I am new

but i am ok at chess
    Try posting an open invite.

I would play you, but right now I just don't have a free slot.
  5. Joined
    04 Apr '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 16:36
    The whole "p1200's are like a box of chocolates" thing.

=.=
  6. Joined
    25 Feb '07
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 17:01
    or russian roulette 😀
  7. Joined
    04 Apr '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 17:03
    Indeed.

@.@
  8. Earth
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 17:32
    Challenge me - 😛
    aubermega - you need to declare your hand a little more.
    You are a man (or women) from an unknown nation, and the words 'challenge me' are all we know of you.
    And you open with 1.Nf3, which could mean you are 'OK' or it could be you prefer the flexible first move of modern masters - non-commital yet strong, showing a broad grasp of opening theory and an ability to transpose to whatever your opponent dictates.

So why would I play you? OTB you may actually be rated 800, or you may be rated 2200. Yet I only risk losing rating points, as provisionally rated players don't do much for the old total.

This is the reason for our scepticism. 🙂
  9. Earth
    Moves
    Challenge me - 😛
    You are a man (or women) from an unknown nation, and the words 'challenge me' are all we know of you.
    And you open with 1.Nf3, which could mean you are 'OK' or it could be you prefer the flexible first move of modern masters - non-commital yet strong, showing a broad grasp of opening theory and an ability to transpose to whatever your opponent dictates.

So why would I play you? OTB you may actually be rated 800, or you may be rated 2200. Yet I only risk losing rating points, as provisionally rated players don't do much for the old total.

10. Earth
    Moves
    Challenge me - 😛

11. Earth
    Moves
    Challenge me - 😛

12. Earth
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 17:33
    Originally posted by Policestate
    And you open with 1.Nf3, which could mean you are 'OK' or it could be you prefer the flexible first move of modern masters - non-commital yet strong, showing a broad grasp of opening theory and a ...[text shortened]... rated players don't do much for the old total.

Not at all sure why that posted 3 times, but it reinforces the point ...
  13. Joined
    04 Apr '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 17:34
    ROTFL.

hahaha.
  14. Earth
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 17:34
    Originally posted by Policestate
    Not at all sure why that posted 3 times, but it reinforces the point ...
    or 4 times. I'm going to lie down now
  15. Joined
    04 Apr '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '07 17:36
    Police just don't understand the meaning of the word "Restraint".

🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree