Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 07 Jan '11 20:04 / 2 edits
    I noticed that many of them believe that they are they only ones cheating when they first start and are dumbfounded when somebody with a better engine beats them.



    ....ahhh there is nothing new under the sun.
  2. 08 Jan '11 18:10
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I noticed that many of them believe that they are they only ones cheating when they first start and are dumbfounded when somebody with a better engine beats them.



    ....ahhh there is nothing new under the sun.
    Happened to you eh?
  3. 08 Jan '11 20:24
    I don't cheat at chess, and I have the rating to prove it.
  4. 08 Jan '11 20:28
    Originally posted by SmittyTime
    I don't cheat at chess, and I have the rating to prove it.
    haha same.
  5. Standard member hedonist
    peacedog's keeper
    15 Jan '11 14:01
    The huge drag factor of some cheaters minds makes them undetectable:-)
  6. 17 Jan '11 23:40
    Originally posted by hedonist
    The huge drag factor of some cheaters minds makes them undetectable:-)
    Drag factor?
  7. 17 Jan '11 23:47
    who are the leading cheats at the moment?
  8. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    18 Jan '11 00:00
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That link is going to earn you a fora suspension.

    skeeter
  9. 18 Jan '11 00:24
    *....Says the (wo)man at the top of the list...*
  10. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    18 Jan '11 00:54
    Byee.

    skeets
  11. 18 Jan '11 04:15
    Originally posted by skeeter
    That link is going to earn you a fora suspension.

    skeeter
    Not quite, but it was good enough for a threat.
    A little silly in my opinion, but whatever.
  12. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    18 Jan '11 04:49
    Originally posted by kalvinator
    Not quite, but it was good enough for a threat.
    A little silly in my opinion, but whatever.
    Yes. Whatever, but understand this : non-sub newbie scum don't punch any weight around here so do that again and you'll be gone.

    skeeter
  13. 18 Jan '11 05:30 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Yes. Whatever, but understand this : non-sub newbie scum don't punch any weight around here so do that again and you'll be gone.

    skeeter
    your own post is in breech of terms of agreement, let me remind you,

    Please refrain from spamming, flaming or using excessively offensive language on this board.

    1. Your post has no chess content making it spam
    2. Its is intended to intimidate or at very least solicit a reaction, making it inflammatory.
    3. Its uses terms such as , scum, making it clearly abusive.
    4. It diminishes the worth of the person posting, claiming that their point of view, opinion is worthless.
    5. Its tone is threatening and since you clearly are not the site owner, you have no jurisdiction to issue any warnings of removal, making it an abuse of privilege.

    I hope you conduct yourself with more decorum in future, this type of treatment is not becoming a lady, and brings reproach upon the game itself.
  14. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    18 Jan '11 06:15 / 1 edit
    Yep. All of the above sounds like me so if you don't like it it, sue me or take a running jump. Preferably off something high that will break your neck.

    I simply do not give a rats pitote.

    skeets
  15. 18 Jan '11 06:23
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Yes. Whatever, but understand this : non-sub newbie scum don't punch any weight around here so do that again and you'll be gone.

    skeeter
    Huh!
    I've been hear for years and have express permission from the powers that be to play here as a non sub scumbag, leaving the old account to rot.
    Now suck on that^^