1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 03:391 edit
    Originally posted by exigentsky
    Do you have some sick desire to stir trouble and piss people off? How old are you to get joy from this? The game doesn't bother me and I stand by my comments about blitz, which are the same as I have made here. I do not hate blitz. I play blitz every week. I simply have a different idea regarding its value. It's great for trying out new openings and ideas ty clear with you several times and I have no intention of wasting anymore time on this.
    If you think I'm just going to sit back and let you re-post your part of the deleted thread, under cover of another thread, you're sadly mistaken.

And you're still mistaken that the messages are private. If this had happened on ICC, anyone watching the game could have seen it. Just because RHP's interface isn't sophisticated enough to allow people to watch the game does NOT mean that said games and kibitzing are private.

I insulted you because of your poor sportsmanship. You deserved it.

I was actually interested in what some of the rest of the site [i.e., NOT you] might say about blitz as an acceptable [or not] form of chess.

You're a disgrace to the game and if there's anything worse than your hate-waiting, it's forcing your opponent to listen to 3 minutes of your drivel while you let your time run out in a lost position.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree