Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. 11 Sep '07 23:10
    Does anyone know, which is the largest internet chess subscribing site. I e the best one! RHP has to be up there. For me it`s the best. I`ve tried a few.
  2. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    11 Sep '07 23:20
    rhp for life!! (untill i switched to playtheimmortalgame)
  3. 11 Sep '07 23:26
    chess at work is the best
  4. 11 Sep '07 23:58
    With over 30.000 members(or so they claim),and +-2000 players online throughout the day I would think ICC is the largest.Doesn't mean it's the best though.
  5. 12 Sep '07 06:26
    you know why I like chessatwork best now?
    because it is not only free for less than 6 games, but you are also paid when using it ...because they think you work...
  6. Standard member Wulebgr
    Angler
    12 Sep '07 12:43
    Originally posted by Mike Rice
    Does anyone know, which is the largest internet chess subscribing site. I e the best one! RHP has to be up there. For me it`s the best. I`ve tried a few.
    We're # 2!
  7. 13 Sep '07 08:11
    There are 3 site i can login with the same account.Timeforchess,redhotpawn and chessatwork...Why do they have 3 different adresses?If i create a new account are they going to erase the existing one?How am i suppossed to know that all 3 sites are the same and not register?
  8. 13 Sep '07 10:44 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Emilios
    There are 3 site i can login with the same account.Timeforchess,redhotpawn and chessatwork...Why do they have 3 different adresses?If i create a new account are they going to erase the existing one?How am i suppossed to know that all 3 sites are the same and not register?
    they are all officially the same site, just different interfaces, for your pleasure. you shouldn't get multiple accounts, you'd be banned.
  9. 13 Sep '07 13:27
    you forgot playtheimmortalgame.com and redhotchess.com
  10. 13 Sep '07 14:04
    It would have to be either playchess or the ICC+whoever they merged with (WCN etc etc).