1. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    28 Jan '09 11:01
    I might be stupid but I don't see how to make several conditional moves (for example, forced mate in three). I choose deep mode but it just won't do it. I get "invalid move submitted" information.
  2. Joined
    06 May '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '09 11:33
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    I might be stupid but I don't see how to make several conditional moves (for example, forced mate in three). I choose deep mode but it just won't do it. I get "invalid move submitted" information.
    To use conditional moves in deep move, first you need to set up the position as it would be for your move, then click "record move". That takes the board view from the "analysis mode" (where any piece can be moved anywhere) to a valid moves only. Then you make the conditional move you would wish to play and click submit move.

To make further moves from that position, make a move that your opponent could play, again click "record move" and then move your piece as would be your response followed by "submit move" and so on.

I hope that helped.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Jan '09 11:50
    I would like to see a total explanation of condition moves and all its option in the FAQ.
  4. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    28 Jan '09 17:29
    Originally posted by Meadows
    To use conditional moves in deep move, first you need to set up the position as it would be for your move, then click "record move". That takes the board view from the "analysis mode" (where any piece can be moved anywhere) to a valid moves only. Then you make the conditional move you would wish to play and click submit move.

To make further moves fro ...[text shortened]... ce as would be your response followed by "submit move" and so on.

I hope that helped.
    Thank you. I'll try it now.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree