1. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '07 20:061 edit
    Game 3886600 - Game In Progress

Never thought of playing an opening like this until about two seconds before I clicked the submit button 🙂. Looks pretty cool though my opponent surprised me. The game is in progress, so please don't comment. I just wanted to know if this opening has a name and if any masters play/played it. I think I might play it more regularly.

Edit- Once the game is over I'd really appreciate some advice from the higher level players too. I'm sure there is a better way to play that opening.
  2. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    13 Aug '07 20:27
    Originally posted by ih8sens
    Game 3886600 - Game In Progress

Never thought of playing an opening like this until about two seconds before I clicked the submit button 🙂. Looks pretty cool though my opponent surprised me. The game is in progress, so please don't comment. I just wanted to know if this opening has a name and if any masters play/played it. I think I might play ...[text shortened]... vice from the higher level players too. I'm sure there is a better way to play that opening.
    Isn't that the Sicilian Wing Gambit Variation? Although delayed, of course.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree