Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. Standard member chessiswar
    Grandpatzer
    16 Jan '09 22:28
    Is there anywhere I can go and see what openings I have been using and my winning percentages etc?
  2. 16 Jan '09 22:37 / 1 edit
    There's always 3rd party software, but I don't think that there is on RHP.

www.redhotpawn.com/gamesexplorer
    This shows the games of certain users but it hasn't been updated in a long time it seems. I'd really like to see this feature updated, maybe you could start a petition to dust it off and get it going?
  3. Standard member ivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    16 Jan '09 22:40
    Originally posted by chessiswar
    Is there anywhere I can go and see what openings I have been using and my winning percentages etc?
    Do you use firefox ? In that case you can download various extensions for this site but I am not quite sure if your opening statistics is one of the options avaiable.
  4. Standard member chessiswar
    Grandpatzer
    16 Jan '09 22:56
    Thanks guys.
  5. 16 Jan '09 23:23
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    Do you use firefox ? In that case you can download various extensions for this site but I am not quite sure if your opening statistics is one of the options avaiable.
    what extensions and from where?
  6. Standard member ivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    16 Jan '09 23:46
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what extensions and from where?
    http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/
  7. 17 Jan '09 04:06
    Originally posted by ivan2908
    http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/
    That's pretty neat but how do you use them?
  8. 17 Jan '09 04:16
    no, but gameknot has one ;-)
  9. Standard member ivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    17 Jan '09 07:55
    I forgot. I installed those more than a year ago and somebody had to explain it to me too. Ask in general forum... someone there will know.
  10. 17 Jan '09 14:22
    Originally posted by GrebartsBocaj
    Try sending PM to User 46487
  11. 17 Jan '09 20:43
    Originally posted by GrebartsBocaj
    You first need Firefox and Greasemonkey (a Firefox add-on, you'll find it easily if you search for "Greasemonkey" on the add-on page). Then you can install ouroboros' scripts, and they will work whenever you have Greasemonkey enabled (look for the monkey at the bottom right of the browser; if it's in colour and smiling, Greasemonkey is enabled). There's also an RHP extension which I think includes several of the scripts and which works without Greasemonkey, but you need to register to be able to install it, which I still haven't done, so I am not sure what exactly the extension does.