Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

1. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    09 Jun '06 08:53
    Any body read about this?? What a muppet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=389377&in_page_id=1770
  2. 09 Jun '06 09:52
    Yep, it's been plastered all over the place - it's sad really!
  3. Standard member BillyVoltaire
    Achiever
    09 Jun '06 14:22
    The makings of a Saturday Night Live skit (US Comedy Show) if I ever saw one, hunted down by the Armenien chess team...

Billy Voltaire
  4. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    09 Jun '06 22:22
    Originally posted by BillyVoltaire
    The makings of a Saturday Night Live skit (US Comedy Show) if I ever saw one, hunted down by the Armenien chess team...

Billy Voltaire
    Can you picture it? 8 chess Grandmasters crawling the streets, looking for blood!! You couldn't script something more improbable, truely hilarious!
  5. Standard member GalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    09 Jun '06 23:35
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Can you picture it? 8 chess Grandmasters crawling the streets, looking for blood!! You couldn't script something more improbable, truely hilarious!
    I always thought bishops would make excellent projectiles.
  6. Subscriber Marinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    09 Jun '06 23:52
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    I always thought bishops would make excellent projectiles.
    LOL, yeh, in a drive by!!
  7. 10 Jun '06 01:50
    An England international, in a night club brawl, just before a major tournament?! ... he should have been a footballer.
    Sven might call him up as a late replcement, he's probably better than Owen Hargreaves
  8. 10 Jun '06 02:10
    Them chess hooligans are scary
  9. 10 Jun '06 18:54
    This is easily the most astounding incident to hit the chess world in the last 100 years.
  10. 10 Jun '06 19:16
    Originally posted by DrFreedom
    This is easily the most astounding incident to hit the chess world in the last 100 years.
    Havent you heard of Fischer?
  11. 10 Jun '06 19:19
    We should develop the persona of a football style chess hooligan, shaved head, body piercing, painted face type ready to get into a brawl at a moments notice.
    How cool.
  12. 10 Jun '06 19:22
    HAHAHA! That reminds me of playing chess drunk, you make a stupid move and end up resigning!
  13. 10 Jun '06 19:22
    Originally posted by General Putzer
    We should develop the persona of a football style chess hooligan, shaved head, body piercing, painted face type ready to get into a brawl at a moments notice.
    How cool.
    No, a painted body - white and black squares!
  14. Standard member MCA
    TokerSmurf
    11 Jun '06 14:14
    to be honest i think i would probably get into a fight to get her attention too