Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. 05 Oct '08 09:22 / 1 edit
    On the 'Chess isn't a Sport' thread a genie joke appeared...and why not.

    One day Fat Lady is walking along the street, he sees a lamp,
    picks it up and rubs it. A Genie appears.

    "I am the Genie of the lamp you get one wish."

    (Non-subs on RHP only get one wish).

    "I hate Scotland." says Fat Lady and shows the Genie a map of the world.

    "Can you please rip Scotland out of Britain and stick it down there..."
    points to the map, "...in the Antartic?"

    The Genie ponders the map.

    "Sorry mate, I'm good but I'm not that good. No can do. Have another wish."

    So Fat LAdy says he wishes to become a Chess Grandmaster.

    The Genie scratches his head in deep thought. Eventually he says to Fat Lady.

    "Let me have another look at that map of the world again....."
  2. 05 Oct '08 10:59
    nice one !!!!!!!!
  3. 05 Oct '08 14:26
  4. 05 Oct '08 16:02
    I've reported you for harassment. You'll be gone by the end of the day.
  5. 05 Oct '08 16:06
    Originally posted by Fat Lady
    I've reported you for harassment. You'll be gone by the end of the day.
    will be end of october, nonsub complaints always take at least a month.
  6. 05 Oct '08 16:25
    Originally posted by Fat Lady
    I've reported you for harassment. You'll be gone by the end of the day.
    To Antarctica?
  7. 05 Oct '08 16:25
    Common now. If you can't laugh at yourself... Well there's plenty of people on here you can laugh at.
  8. 05 Oct '08 16:27
    Originally posted by Fat Lady
    I've reported you for harassment. You'll be gone by the end of the day.
    What a baby wimp *rollseyes*
  9. 05 Oct '08 17:29
    Originally posted by jlilly
    What a baby wimp *rollseyes*
    That's easy for you to say, you don't have to deal with his harrasment. He constantly ridicules me on these forums and in his Chandler Cornered column. When I won one of his competitions, instead of sending me a chess goody bag as promised, I received a cardboard halloween mask and a plastic skeleton. I was so upset I had to take the day off work.
  10. 05 Oct '08 19:36
    Originally posted by Fat Lady
    That's easy for you to say, you don't have to deal with his harrasment. He constantly ridicules me on these forums and in his Chandler Cornered column. When I won one of his competitions, instead of sending me a chess goody bag as promised, I received a cardboard halloween mask and a plastic skeleton. I was so upset I had to take the day off work.
    And a Rock 'n' Roll Cd, a pocket chess set and a chess book (I think).

    How ungrateful.

    (and he did not even win the competition - I just felt sorry for him).
  11. 05 Oct '08 23:06
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    And a Rock 'n' Roll Cd, a pocket chess set and a chess book (I think).

    How ungrateful.

    (and he did not even win the competition - I just felt sorry for him).
    Why are you harrassing Fat Lady?
  12. 06 Oct '08 01:23
    I believe that they know each other and both have a good sense of humor.
  13. 06 Oct '08 01:39
    Originally posted by MrHand
    I believe that they know each other and both have a good sense of humor.
    lol
  14. 06 Oct '08 03:22
    Fat Lady and the Genie

    I rented a porn named that.
  15. 07 Oct '08 10:24
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    Fat Lady and the Genie

    I rented a porn named that.
    Weird... mine was called Fat Genie and the Lady... Damn cheap knock-offs!