1. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 03:40
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    Hi Deep Thought,

I used to think that I saw it all but nothing surprises me on here.

Think of something outrageous on a chessboard and I'll see if I can find an example.

Even I've screwed up. When I was playing that 50 board simul on here to see
    if I could handle 50 games. I could not. My graph Nov 12-end Dec 12 reflect this.

The games wer ...[text shortened]... 5. Qd1h5 g6 6. fxg6 hxg6 7. Qh5xg6 Qf6xg6 {Disgusted in myself I did not want to play on} [/pgn]
    Hi greenpawn,

moving too fast never helps. I wonder if anyone has ever lost when two clear queens up (apart from by timeout)?

I was looking at my archives for no particularly good reason and found this game from 4 years ago. It's fairly entertaining, but based around two blunders. There's a certain amount of ineptitude from me for falling into a queen losing trap. My opponents blunder seems to be setting the trap, it allows a huge attack. He could give back the queen for a rook and a bishop to go into an ending a couple of pawns down instead of being checkmated.

2. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    19 Feb '15 08:47
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    That is some eye watering chess, no mistake! I would be really interested to see what fritz blunder check would make of that game. 😲😵🙄
    It would delete itself from the computer and refund all expenses with a fritzy note saying, "I am a chess engine. What you were doing was not chess"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree