1. Joined
    30 Jul '02
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 20:21
    I bought a very advanced and flexible Saitek "Kasparov" tabletop chess computer, with a wide range of levels, but I have never used it expect once or twice!

It's great for very advanced players as well as beginners. It's also pretty spiffy looking, with a grey/black/silver look to it, with nice pieces and attractive board.

So it's available to go to a good home if anyone wants it or wants more info about it. 🙂

cheers,
    dave
    ----->p.s. kindly email me directly if interested:
    david_720@hotmail.com
  2. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    18 Apr '06 21:15
    It's not a good idea to openly post your email address like that in the forums. You might want to edit that out and just have people PM you.
  3. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    19 Apr '06 21:07
    Originally posted by PawnBroker99
    I bought a very advanced and flexible Saitek "Kasparov" tabletop chess computer, with a wide range of levels, but I have never used it expect once or twice!

It's great for very advanced players as well as beginners. It's also pretty spiffy looking, with a grey/black/silver look to it, with nice pieces and attractive board.

So it's available to go ...[text shortened]...

cheers,
    dave
    ----->p.s. kindly email me directly if interested:
    david_720@hotmail.com
    I have one, too! Mine is the Chess Explorer Saitek by Kasparov. If anyone wants it, let me know your price. I really need a plane ticket so I can fly to New York where there's more USCF tournaments. 🙂 Gonna join the Brooklyn Chess Club. Hear it's free. 🙂

Bucky
  4. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 19:33
    Originally posted by leisurelysloth
    It's not a good idea to openly post your email address like that in the forums. You might want to edit that out and just have people PM you.
    Yes, good advice, although would be too late to edit it now. Might be a good idea to get a mod to remove it so you can advertise again without your email address.
  5. EDMONTON ALBERTA
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 19:36
    How much?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '06 02:01
    they're like 70 bucks new, have a garage sale

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree