Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. Standard member Arrakis
    D_U_N_E
    04 Jul '06 17:44
    For all members of the Dune clan. We have a few openings available if you'd like to join our clan and improve your game.

    arrakis
  2. Standard member Smiffy
    SPS CLAN
    04 Jul '06 17:45
    Wrong forum mate lol
  3. Standard member Arrakis
    D_U_N_E
    04 Jul '06 18:30
    Originally posted by smiffy
    Wrong forum mate lol
    Whatcha mean? This is the chess forum.
  4. Standard member oilman
    Glory To GOD !
    04 Jul '06 22:22
    I'm all shook up !
  5. Standard member Arrakis
    D_U_N_E
    05 Jul '06 20:20
    Originally posted by oilman
    I'm all shook up !
    Thank you.
  6. Standard member Arrakis
    D_U_N_E
    08 Jul '06 16:30
    The Dune clan has one opening left.
    Improve your game by joining our clan.
  7. 08 Jul '06 16:46
    Once again, wrong forum, mate.

    Go and post in the clans forum.
  8. Standard member Arrakis
    D_U_N_E
    08 Jul '06 22:23
    Originally posted by saffa73
    Once again, wrong forum, mate.

    Go and post in the clans forum.
    You are mistaken. This is the CHESS forum! I am offering some help to anyone interested in improving their chess. All Dune members get free help with their games.
  9. 09 Jul '06 15:36
    Originally posted by arrakis
    For all members of the Dune clan. We have a few openings available if you'd like to join our clan and improve your game.

    arrakis
    Looks like a clan invite to me
  10. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    10 Jul '06 04:08
    Originally posted by arrakis
    You are mistaken. This is the CHESS forum! I am offering some help to anyone interested in improving their chess. All Dune members get free help with their games.
    Isn't that a violation of the site rules. No third party help with their games. Or something like that.
  11. 10 Jul '06 04:17
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Isn't that a violation of the site rules. No third party help with their games. Or something like that.
    How do chess lessons equate to direct help in ones games?
  12. 10 Jul '06 05:41
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Isn't that a violation of the site rules. No third party help with their games. Or something like that.
    Yep. Section 18A Paragraph 5 clearly states that as a member of RHP you are in no way, shape, or form allowed to try to improve your chess.
  13. 10 Jul '06 10:07
    u guys r gay?
  14. 10 Jul '06 10:20
    That's ridiculous. Surely you can improve your chess by reading books, talking to chess masters, playing more often etc. You are simply not allowed to have direct help for games you are currently playing.
  15. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    10 Jul '06 11:25
    Originally posted by exigentsky
    That's ridiculous. Surely you can improve your chess by reading books, talking to chess masters, playing more often etc. You are simply not allowed to have direct help for games you are currently playing.
    Sarcasm on a chess forum? That's ridiculous.