Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Only Chess Forum

Only Chess Forum

  1. Standard member JonathanB of London
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    17 Feb '13 15:59
    Is anybody interested in playing a practice game? Starting position: me on the black side of

    1 e4 e6, 2 d4 d5, 3 Nc3 Nf6


    If so please message me or respond here.


    Thanks.



    J

    PS: My current rating is 1900s, yours can be anything.
  2. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    17 Feb '13 17:52 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by JonathanB of London
    Is anybody interested in playing a practice game? Starting position: me on the black side of

    1 e4 e6, 2 d4 d5, 3 Nc3 Nf6


    If so please message me or respond here.


    Thanks.



    J

    PS: My current rating is 1900s, yours can be anything.
    Do you wish me to play like this is an OTB game or by using the RHP analyze board? My OTB rating is in the 1500s presently. That is USCF rating.
  3. Standard member JonathanB of London
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    17 Feb '13 18:17 / 1 edit
    Sorry for not making that clear:

    I meant via RHP.


    (although if anybody happens to be down (south) London way.
  4. 17 Feb '13 18:48
    Originally posted by JonathanB of London
    Is anybody interested in playing a practice game? Starting position: me on the black side of

    1 e4 e6, 2 d4 d5, 3 Nc3 Nf6


    If so please message me or respond here.


    Thanks.



    J

    PS: My current rating is 1900s, yours can be anything.
    Jonathan, would welcome a game practicing the Classical French, just as soon as I clear a board, Thanks for the invitation!
  5. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    17 Feb '13 19:08
    Originally posted by JonathanB of London
    Sorry for not making that clear:

    I meant via RHP.


    (although if anybody happens to be down (south) London way.
    Then, it is up to you.
  6. Standard member JonathanB of London
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    17 Feb '13 19:40
    Originally posted by YourWorstKnightmare
    Jonathan, would welcome a game practicing the Classical French, just as soon as I clear a board, Thanks for the invitation!
    Give me a shout when you've got a slot free.
  7. 18 Feb '13 22:26
    Originally posted by JonathanB of London
    Is anybody interested in playing a practice game? Starting position: me on the black side of

    1 e4 e6, 2 d4 d5, 3 Nc3 Nf6


    If so please message me or respond here.


    Thanks.



    J

    PS: My current rating is 1900s, yours can be anything.
    i'd love a game, jon, i like playing french from black or white.
    maybe a while getting a free slot if ur still interested?
  8. 18 Feb '13 23:21
    With a post mortem after? It is a definite yes. Send a game over when you're ready.

    I have been studying the French Defense middle game for a while but i need to expand my knowledge to incorporate more patterns.
  9. Standard member JonathanB of London
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    19 Feb '13 08:42
    Originally posted by simonwells999
    i'd love a game, jon, i like playing french from black or white.
    maybe a while getting a free slot if ur still interested?
    Thanks Simon.

    Give me a shout when you've got space.
  10. Standard member JonathanB of London
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    19 Feb '13 08:44
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    With a post mortem after? It is a definite yes. Send a game over when you're ready.

    I have been studying the French Defense middle game for a while but i need to expand my knowledge to incorporate more patterns.
    Happy to have a chat afterwards TT - but currently you're only accepting 7 day a move challenges it seems.

    3/7 as slow as I want to go at the moment. Would that suit you?
  11. 19 Feb '13 11:05
    I'd play one, 3/7, me as white.
  12. Standard member JonathanB of London
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    19 Feb '13 16:00
    Originally posted by HikaruShindo
    I'd play one, 3/7, me as white.
    Just tried to send you a challenge but at the moment you're only allowing games with opponents <1600.

    If you change your settings I'll try again
  13. 20 Feb '13 03:15
    Originally posted by JonathanB of London
    Happy to have a chat afterwards TT - but currently you're only accepting 7 day a move challenges it seems.

    3/7 as slow as I want to go at the moment. Would that suit you?
    Fixed. I sent a game over.
  14. Standard member JonathanB of London
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    20 Feb '13 11:19
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Fixed. I sent a game over.
    Got it.


    I still have one more slot if anybody's interested.
  15. Standard member JonathanB of London
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    21 Feb '13 17:17
    Originally posted by JonathanB of London
    Got it.


    I still have one more slot if anybody's interested.
    I'm full now. Thanks everyone.