1. girls imaginations
    Moves
    12 Dec '05 01:20
    i need to know how to analyse with fritz. im not sure what volume it is, i think its fritz 8 or 6. not sure. any help would be great. thanks.
    -trallphaz
  2. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    12 Dec '05 02:04
    Originally posted by trallphaz
    i need to know how to analyse with fritz. im not sure what volume it is, i think its fritz 8 or 6. not sure. any help would be great. thanks.
    -trallphaz
    Once you have a game or position in fritz, just click the infinite analysis button (looks like a magnifying glass). This will show you an analysis for any given position. If you want fritz to analyse an entire game for you while you're away, go to "Tools" ---> "Full analysis"
  3. girls imaginations
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 00:25
    Originally posted by ark13
    Once you have a game or position in fritz, just click the infinite analysis button (looks like a magnifying glass). This will show you an analysis for any given position. If you want fritz to analyse an entire game for you while you're away, go to "Tools" ---> "Full analysis"
    thanx, ill try it but i dont know if itll work because the game wasnt played on fritz
  4. girls imaginations
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 00:25
    Originally posted by ark13
    thanx, ill try it but i dont know if itll work because the game wasnt played on fritz
  5. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 00:35
    I'm sorry, what was that?
  6. Standard memberark13
    Enola Straight
    mouse mouse mouse
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 01:12
    Then you can enter it. Just click infinite analysis, and play the moves on the board.
  7. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    13 Dec '05 18:45
    Or paste the pgn game into fritz. crtl+V

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree