1. Domincan Republic
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 03:41
    I am a chessmaster user and recently got a copy of fritz9 from a friend, I can se that the programs are very diferent, and I find miself lost in it.

So would some fritz user be so Kind and tell me how you use the program to help your chess, how you use the settings, and what do you do with it?
  2. Under Cover
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 03:44
    You can learn alot if you go to the chessbase website, click on support at the top, then go through the T-Notes on the left. Many topics covered there.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '06 05:33

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Domincan Republic
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 04:36
    Originally posted by BLReid
    You can learn alot if you go to the chessbase website, click on support at the top, then go through the T-Notes on the left. Many topics covered there.
    Thanks, it was a lot of help.
  5. Joined
    13 Apr '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 14:03
    Originally posted by Superman
    I am a chessmaster user and recently got a copy of fritz9 from a friend, I can se that the programs are very diferent, and I find miself lost in it.

So would some fritz user be so Kind and tell me how you use the program to help your chess, how you use the settings, and what do you do with it?
    When you say "got a copy" what do you mean exactly? Fritz does not cost an arm and a leg and to support chess development, buy your own copy.

z00t z00t!
  6. Joined
    24 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 14:14
    Fritz is harder to use but it is a lot better than Chessmaster. There are downloadable help files at chessbase.com.
  7. Domincan Republic
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 15:51
    Originally posted by z00t
    When you say "got a copy" what do you mean exactly? Fritz does not cost an arm and a leg and to support chess development, buy your own copy.

z00t z00t!
    So if some friend of yours tells you: "here you have a DVD, I don't know what it is, and I am not interested, maybe you can use it, It seems like a chess program, that is why I thought about you".

I guess you would say:

No, That is Fritz9's DVD, and because I want to support chess I preffer to buy it, don't ever offer free material to me, and less if it has somethin to do with chess, UNDERSTOOD!!!
  8. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 15:57
    Originally posted by Superman
    So if some friend of yours tells you: "here you have a DVD, I don't know what it is, and I am not interested, maybe you can use it, It seems like a chess program, that is why I thought about you".

I guess you would say:

No, That is Fritz9's DVD, and because I want to support chess I preffer to buy it, don't ever offer free material to me, and less if it has somethin to do with chess, UNDERSTOOD!!!
    ROFL! 🙄😛
  9. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 02:43
    Originally posted by z00t

z00t z00t!
    Don't you think you're a wee bit of a hypocrite being a non sub ?, but so am i, as rule if i can't touch, taste, smell, or sleep with it i won't pay for it.
  10. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 03:042 edits
    Originally posted by leestatic
    Don't you think you're a wee bit of a hypocrite being a non sub ?.
    What do you mean 'a wee bit'? This mixed-up individual wants to get me booted off the site for posting without freeloading like him/her.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree